Epic Perfect World

Black Tiger Form Models.pck

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
If you download noobwards "kitty fox form" that makes you into a cat, the advanced fox form is black/purple.
No barbarian edits currently out there though.. Hoping someone has one saved somewhere. :(
If anyone is curious here's a black/purple version of the advanced foxform
I kinda wish someone would do it with the normal fox form, not the advanced. This will work for now tho.  :normal-4:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Here you go, 2 sec super poopy invert edit, gl hf :police:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Here you go, 2 sec super poopy invert edit, gl hf :police:

Thanks, but sadly I don't know if I'll be able to even use this. For some reason every single sPCK I've ever used in my life crashes when I try to extract models.pck.

I downloaded this new one released on ragezone a few weeks back, and I can manage to unpack and merge models.pck and models.pxk? together and get inside of it, however, I've tried re-compressing the models.pck and it goes from 2.5GB down to around 480MB and is corrupted.

I can't seem to solve this issue, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with the sPCK's I've been trying to use to recompress and extract.
So triggered right now.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:43 am by Snow

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Thanks, but sadly I don't know if I'll be able to even use this. For some reason every single sPCK I've ever used in my life crashes when I try to extract models.pck.

I downloaded this new one released on ragezone a few weeks back, and I can manage to unpack and merge models.pck and models.pxk? together and get inside of it, however, I've tried re-compressing the models.pck and it goes from 2.5GB down to around 480MB and is corrupted.

I can't seem to solve this issue, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with the sPCK's I've been trying to use to recompress and extract.
So triggered right now.
That's because of size constraints.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=32540.msg469351#msg469351 - probably works, I haven't tried it personally since I have no reason to.

i remember the fashion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=32540.msg469351#msg469351 - probably works, I haven't tried it personally since I have no reason to.
Thanks, I'll try this out and see if it works. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Nah, isn't working for me.

It's really odd too, considering that I'm able to unpack Storm's models.pck with the newer sPCK, however EPW's models.pck always crashes my sPCK.

It almost seems like Agatio edited it so that people couldn't hijack models? .. Then again, I've never been able to on this computer. Perhaps it's an incompatibility with my PC or something :(

http://image.prntscr.com/image/3e1aaeadf38d437b9ff9107e1686757d.png

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Nah, isn't working for me.

It's really odd too, considering that I'm able to unpack Storm's models.pck with the newer sPCK, however EPW's models.pck always crashes my sPCK.

It almost seems like Agatio edited it so that people couldn't hijack models? .. Then again, I've never been able to on this computer. Perhaps it's an incompatibility with my PC or something :(

http://image.prntscr.com/image/3e1aaeadf38d437b9ff9107e1686757d.png
I just use normal .bat files to extract and compress and have never had problems.
Which files are you using for extraction/compression?
Also make sure it's looking for the proper .pck since you renamed models.pck

i remember the fashion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Thanks for all your help everyone! I successfully managed to do it!

Now I have kitties running around, and a sick-ass tiger skin. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

gz!!!!

Offline PewPewPewPew

• Fabulous in my own way.
  • Characters: _DragonFireSwordX_
  • Faction: Sirius

Cool, how did you manage to suddenly open it? :O
I'm stuck like you were

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
very cute. any veno skin?
LF BLACK FOX FORM.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran