Epic Perfect World

QQQQQQQ nerf

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Except sins are very easily  heiro able in full defence. Stop playing sage and you'll how vulnerable sin actually is in Mage 1v1 when crits do up to 17k at times.
Not gonna comment on all others, people wont try to understand anyways.
Your comment made me think though cause by that logic sins QQing about barb def should all go demon. Since demon sins shred through mine and other wbs def. Same logic...not gonna happen just to fight 1 class right? Anyways just my 2 cents to those comments.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
No need to fix any of that crap. Remove some useless stats from r8 fists. Increase the base attack damage from r8 fists/wrists by about 200 to match the dragon claws Increase the base damage of the r8 Poleaxe and remove 2/3 useless stats for it to be superior to Dragon = Bam DPH fixed That way BMs have an easier time getting APS as endgame. Especially if they roll attack level and 2x/3x int.

Barb doesn't need to have its defense lowered. Rpdt/RMDT don't need to be removed. Sin doesn't need to get nerfed But of course, let's listen to players who want radical changes that probably won't work.

I spend 140k EC and 2k PE getting atk -int R8 fists, and my other stats are vit and crit. It would personally make me a little salty if fists were made easier, I won't lie, but its definitely a good idea. It would benefit the class greatly IMO. No one wants to invest that much into a mass PK only class, you barely use fists in mass anyways. And even if you get them dragon weapon is still superior for damage most of the time.

And even after I got 24 Atk -int fists, dual edges (buddha's slayer) actually hit HARDER than the R8 Atk/-int fists in PvE, and in PvP as well unless the enemy is in full defense armor. Then R8 Atk hits a little harder because of the atk over def levels. (Same APS as dual edges.) So even after that hardcore investment you get a very small return.

So not only is WR forced to aps in its LA/HA dragon armor mix, dragon weapon is also superior for APS over R8, unless you invest heavily in fists AND ONLY if the enemy is in full defense armor. Or else dragon weapon is still the better aps choice.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
GIVE EPS AOE SOG

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex