Epic Perfect World

QQQQQQQ nerf

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
Welp it looks like its time to gear a sin + Bm :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: +1

Offline 3

• Old Player
You're a white male.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I dont mind giving sins more damage. Therefor they should get some def restriction though, good def script sins are impossible to kill atm, even on wizard. Some can tank half a squad with their def set and 3 spark spam.
More damage for less def, seems fair and is how the class was meant to be...  

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
whats next sins r8=15 def and ea still=25
ok
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I dont mind giving sins more damage. Therefor they should get some def restriction though, good def script sins are impossible to kill atm, even on wizard. Some can tank half a squad with their def set and 3 spark spam.
Not every sin can tank that much and 5 def already got removed

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wb full str can hit 40k's easily so
Nerf def a bit
For that dmg it should have way lower
They can tank a class o.o
Btw if u cant kill a buffless sin on any class nowu r doing something wrong, buffed and def set every class is tanky
Buffless they just need 1 ea to get job done or a mage lmao

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Wb full str can hit 40k's easily so Nerf def a bit For that dmg it should have way lower They can tank a class o.o Btw if u cant kill a buffless sin on any class nowu r doing something wrong, buffed and def set every class is tanky Buffless they just need 1 ea to get job done or a mage lmao
Colorblind/nimy is having the same problem i used to have. Remember when I was sage? Lmao. Nimy is just like I was, sage and dragon glaive only. So he has...misconceptions about how tanky people are, just like I did.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Funny ppl
who says they should nerf wbs defense
when they suppose to have high desense
 amiright lal

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Except sins are very easily  heiro able in full defence. Stop playing sage and you'll how vulnerable sin actually is in Mage 1v1 when crits do up to 17k at times.
♡ Bellend ♡

Deejay

You do realize people are going to cry over this when 1 bm wins them in a 1v1, they'll blame this meridian (AMG MEIDIFIANDN OPZ PLEASE AGAITO NERF BMS MERIDAND. !@N@KJN I CANNT WINNE RERD THEM. TOO STRONKZ. UNFAIR111111 BOOST MY CLAZZ BYE 10 ATK LVL 30 DEF LVLSZ IM TOO WEAK) <~  angry poster when they give 0 fcks how they type lol. Anyway, hyped for patch. Make it rain on thy head Agation.
I am actually crying

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
whats next sins r8=15 def and ea still=25
ok
^      

OmegaRa

No need to fix any of that crap. 
Remove some useless stats from r8 fists. 
Increase the base attack damage from r8 fists/wrists by about 200 to match the dragon claws
Increase the base damage of the r8 Poleaxe and remove 2/3 useless stats for it to be superior to Dragon = Bam DPH fixed
That way BMs have an easier time getting APS as endgame. Especially if they roll attack level and 2x/3x int.

Barb doesn't need to have its defense lowered.
Rpdt/RMDT don't need to be removed.
Sin doesn't need to get nerfed 

But of course, let's listen to players who want radical changes that probably won't work.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can we all just get along? 

OmegaRa

Can we all just get along?
OK bb just for you

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ