Epic Perfect World

Domgrath : The Destroyer of Keyboard Warriors

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline Drake

Raul destroyed you,in conclusion you are a noob barb that lost to a BM 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Raul destroyed you,in conclusion you are a noob barb that lost to a BM

nah u suck noob

Offline Drake

sorry u lost that means u noob 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
''It's clear and obvious that this thread would bring drama '' Every comment you see that is causing any Drama are Tyrants players , dafcuk ? are you on drugs  :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Ye                      

Offline Areashi

• Banned
''It's clear and obvious that this thread would bring drama '' Every comment you see that is causing any Drama are Tyrants players , dafcuk ? are you on drugs  :normal-43: :normal-43:
Tyrants are the problem

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Lmao 6month Later??!
dude Don't Hide your death video also that 2 times fked u with my sin and 3-0 with my wf i will show and prove by tmrow all these things...just all u know hide your death and upload your win?!Lier...till tmrow it might be rdy...i would like to see your face when im upload your death Good Luck Lier...2 face person.
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:39 pm by ☠Kriegsgott☠

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Lmao 6month Later??!
dude Don't Hide your death video also that 2 times fked u with my sin and 3-0 with my wf i will show and prove by tmrow all these things...just all u know hide your death and upload your win?!Lier...till tmrow it might be rdy...i would like to see your face when im upload your death Good Luck Lier...2 face person.
calm down ierecho

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Lmao 6month Later??!
veri faking bad,,,,, 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
posting for my own promotion, i destroyed every single one commenting on that thread  :police: O:-)
Kera mighty idol barb :)