Epic Perfect World

RIP Flordia

Been seeing these reports all day and it makes me feel sick. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Wtf is going on in Florida. First Grimmie and now these mass murders. Did someone start a Purge?  :'(

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Wtf is going on in Florida. First Grimmie and now these mass murders. Did someone start a Purge?  :'(

Guns are allowed... :(

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Yep crazy stuff are happening and I live in Miami  :'(
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Oh my god some people  :normal-7:

Guns are allowed... :(
It's not so much that they're allowed - even if they were banned, those who really want to commit a crime are going to find a way to get them. Some states do need stricter regulations, though, yes.   :-X 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i live in florida at least im ok
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Omar Saddiqui Mateen from Afghanistan

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It's not so much that they're allowed - even if they were banned, those who really want to commit a crime are going to find a way to get them. Some states do need stricter regulations, though, yes.   :-X
I know but still... this and the case with Christina Grimmie proves you need stricter regulations.
I think the last incident with a gun  in Romania was 2 or 3 years ago.
It's sad seeing so much hate. :(

I know but still... this and the case with Christina Grimmie proves you need stricter regulations.
I think the last incident with a gun  in Romania was 2 or 3 years ago.
It's sad seeing so much hate. :(
Unfortunately some states don't have tight regulations. All you really need is a photo ID and a background check in my state in order to obtain a concealed carry permit, which my family and I all have. I really think that there should be more thorough background checks as well as required courses and training before you are allowed to obtain a permit to carry one.

art hoarde

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
I'm not saying they are right for doing this, but America has been doing almost the same and the media is so corrupted, the wars are happening nonstop. Not even gonna mention what America has done to my country, but I do not support what ISIS is doing, just people should open their eyes for more than just their state/country w.e. Revenge is never an answer.  R.I.P. :(

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I'm not saying they are right for doing this, but America has been doing almost the same and the media is so corrupted, the wars are happening nonstop. Not even gonna mention what America has done to my country, but I do not support what ISIS is doing, just people should open their eyes for more than just their state/country w.e. Revenge is never an answer.  R.I.P. :(
I totally agree with this.
America has done so much wrong and they're blinded to it. When another country does the same thing they've been doing for awhile, suddenly it's all over the news and everything. They're blindsided by their own ego. Other then that, you spoke everything that was on my mind.  :-X

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
One of my family friends was in that club when it happened. My friends have been talking about it all day. 

The world is insane. 

One of my family friends was in that club when it happened. My friends have been talking about it all day.

The world is insane.
I hope they're okay.  :( 
Well... as okay as you get in that situation, but hopefully you know what I mean there. 

art hoarde