Epic Perfect World

Sins

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
He's not even speaking English. How do you know he's talking about you? D:

Cuz he's my irl friend...
Throws a clue.
Girls and there noses .. hmmm just part of this world i guess .

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Cuz he's my irl friend...
Throws a clue.
Girls and there noses .. hmmm just part of this world i guess .

My nose. My feels. :c

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Full r8 sin ftw...nuff said. :tiger-26:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
To begin, if a sin here is 5 aps; then their gear is weak and they shouldn't be able to kill you.
Next, psy's weapons can't be refined, that's true. BUT, the stats on their soulsphere's have already been amped up, to match what they would be at +12. The only reason you can't refine them, is because of soulforce, which at 150 in full armor, you should have plenty of. As for not being able to learn certain skills past lvl10 as a psychic, that balances the game as well. If you're really having a problem with psychic's, and complaining that they're underpowered; You should try a different class.

Your wrong psy soul jitnisneffwcted by refine not only the damage

Offline Jynn

Holy shit... thank you all for your posts. The lols at the amount of bitching has been appreciated, I assure you.

I actually agree with the change, I think losing a small amount of aps, for 10 attack levels is pretty swell... Wish I could trade in my attacks/sec for attack levels...  A previous post regarding Tidal and it's effectiveness is also something to be considered, and I to believe that's also a fair trade-off. I'd rather have a longer duration on it, than have the 66%.