Epic Perfect World

What are skill senders

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
This is a skill sender, used by many -96 EA's on EPW.

The ones Tyrants are using are in English, but you have to manually input skills.

It's a hack that removes time between skills completely in the elementclient.exe

Why is this broken? It's a literal hack, people. It's undetectable but only will work if you are instant cast. Most effective @ -86 and above on EA.

We need to nerf EA's channeling to prevent this. Magic rings will need to eventually be restricted from EA in order to prevent this completely.

Invisible characters in mass PK? It's caused by skillsenders overloading the game database and making the characters load in slower, therefore making all people in the area of the user invisible. It's advertised as a feature in many skillsenders as "true invisibility".

"+ absolute invisibility and lack of lag in the PvP mass. + Ability to send any number of inkasta skills."

↑ Rough translation from russian sites.

If we restricted Magic Rings from EA.. What would be the drawbacks?

As opposed to a fully geared -9 EA being -96 in Attack Weapon..

They would be -82 in Attack Weapon (Max without buffs) & -92 in CrossBow.

Effectively making skillsenders obsolete.
First off that tool SenderX3 By Smertig latest version does not support 1.5.1 even with proper offsets installed. Only version 1.4.4 (hence the login screen) Check any post with SenderX3 its non functional for 1.5.1 I can give you all of the offsets for EPW 1.5.1 In about 2 minutes flat you can input them and then test that tool it will more then likely crash because it tries to access a memory region of 1.4.4 elementclient.exe that is re-located and moved in 1.5.1 elementclient.exe (which you cant interchange without having elements file mismatch)
Second a skill sender to tell you what it is from a person whos actually conducted PW Development before it uses a client function called SendPacket for sending off combo's automatically without having to do anything and because it uses this function (which in order of occurance, as to what is processed when you press a skill ingame, comes before all the client checks and laggy shits) and sends your skills straight through to serverside. So its pretty much impossible to be as fast as someone with a skill sender even if you are the same CT same ping same skill level same class.
Also one of the two only skill senders for 1.5.1 (which are close to useless compared to 1.3.8 PW)  are ones people make for friends in AutoIt using SendPacket function call in elementclient.  Some Tyrants members and higher factor players are an example of this
Invisible characters in mass PK? It's caused by skillsenders overloading the game database and making the characters load in slower, therefore making all people in the area of the user invisible. It's advertised as a feature in many skillsenders as "true invisibility". 
Where did you read that fake hogwash? If your game has too many GFX and models already loaded models that teleport into the area or come out of stealth will automatically be invisible because Angelica3D engine is trash, that has nothing to do with skill senders however they might be able to produce this result if they are able to overlap enough skills with GFX but unless the area is populated I promise you that wont happen

"+ absolute invisibility and lack of lag in the PvP mass. 
Since skill senders use SendPacket function from memory address in elementclient and still is sent via the internet if you have bad connection or medium to high ping you will still not get the combo off fast even with properly configured skill sender tool

If we restricted Magic Rings from EA.. What would be the drawbacks?

As opposed to a fully geared -9 EA being -96 in Attack Weapon..

They would be -82 in Attack Weapon (Max without buffs) & -92 in CrossBow.

Effectively making skillsenders obsolete. 
1. Skill Senders would still be very strong at -82 and then maybe people would begin using them on Wiz instead
2. You are punishing atleast 95% of the EA's who dont have flawless attack set who play legit over the current issue, This isn't a valid fix you are hurting more people then you are helping by suggesting that one. It needs to be fixed but that cant be the method.

Btw im not trying to hate or troll by this just sharing my two cents of PW Development knowledge
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:29 am by Yulia

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Evry1 pointing fingers at Tyrants members. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Evry1 pointing fingers at Tyrants members.
Tyrants super 1337 hackers man.
But you know what they say.. 
While you are pointing one finger, there are three pointing back at you. Ijs.  :-\

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Tyrants super 1337 hackers man.
But you know what they say..
While you are pointing one finger, there are three pointing back at you. Ijs.  :-\
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DANIEEEEEEEEEEEL back at it again with the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep comments 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
First off that tool SenderX3 By Smertig latest version does not support 1.5.1 even with proper offsets installed. Only version 1.4.4 (hence the login screen) Check any post with SenderX3 its non functional for 1.5.1 I can give you all of the offsets for EPW 1.5.1 In about 2 minutes flat you can input them and then test that tool it will more then likely crash because it tries to access a memory region of 1.4.4 elementclient.exe that is re-located and moved in 1.5.1 elementclient.exe (which you cant interchange without having elements file mismatch)
Second a skill sender to tell you what it is from a person whos actually conducted PW Development before it uses a client function called SendPacket for sending off combo's automatically without having to do anything and because it uses this function (which in order of occurance, as to what is processed when you press a skill ingame, comes before all the client checks and laggy shits) and sends your skills straight through to serverside. So its pretty much impossible to be as fast as someone with a skill sender even if you are the same CT same ping same skill level same class.
Also one of the two only skill senders for 1.5.1 (which are close to useless compared to 1.3.8 PW)  are ones people make for friends in AutoIt using SendPacket function call in elementclient.  Some Tyrants members and higher factor players are an example of thisWhere did you read that fake hogwash? If your game has too many GFX and models already loaded models that teleport into the area or come out of stealth will automatically be invisible because Angelica3D engine is trash, that has nothing to do with skill senders however they might be able to produce this result if they are able to overlap enough skills with GFX but unless the area is populated I promise you that wont happen
Since skill senders use SendPacket function from memory address in elementclient and still is sent via the internet if you have bad connection or medium to high ping you will still not get the combo off fast even with properly configured skill sender tool
1. Skill Senders would still be very strong at -82 and then maybe people would begin using them on Wiz instead
2. You are punishing atleast 95% of the EA's who dont have flawless attack set who play legit over the current issue, This isn't a valid fix you are hurting more people then you are helping by suggesting that one. It needs to be fixed but that cant be the method.

Btw im not trying to hate or troll by this just sharing my two cents of PW Development knowledge
niga stop snitchin holy fk

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
People call this "lame" but just remember that script isnt much far from it  :)) if anything they are like brothers
At this point i dont even care EPW will be filled with hacks and bots and all dat shit R.I.P EPW 99BC - 2016AD
I cant wait for the day where people move from sundown to 1k city by just speed hacking ill be there like
:police:I told you so 
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 05:02 am by Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
In Russia, it was used for at least 5 years ago. and before you came only

Offline stuffmarket

Also one of the two only skill senders for 1.5.1 (which are close to useless compared to 1.3.8 PW)  are ones people make for friends in AutoIt using SendPacket function call in elementclient.  Some Tyrants members and higher factor players are an example of thisWhere did you read that fake hogwash? If your game has too many GFX and models already loaded models that teleport into the area or come out of stealth will automatically be invisible because Angelica3D engine is trash, that has nothing to do with skill senders however they might be able to produce this result if they are able to overlap enough skills with GFX but unless the area is populated I promise you that wont happen

Hello, Phonix PW Support PW member, what do u know abt SS (once again)?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You think any1 cared for hacks back in old days in EU servers? No Ruski should have ever come to this server because no matter what game it is, they end up ruining it for every1 else.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdijiLyXIAAiTYe.jpg Here is an example of this.

From 1.4 it the most clean game out there because not only were hacks uncommon in the game, nobody needed them anyway. Same with UI customisation and other shit. People played the game because they found it fun. Scripts made this game retarded. People used to 1v1 for like 2-3 hours, talking sht to one another and wanting to get better as a result. This will NEVER happen again in this game and it's not just because the game is slowly decreasing in popularity even more than it was, it's because of shitty script kiddies like you . ''In Russia, it was used for at least 5 years ago". So you mean to say you've played this game for 5 years and still play like a new player who just started PvP? Result of scripts or too much vodka?

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
If you have ever touched PW Development doing  such a tool is childs play only location SendPacket address and then toss together any old simple 4 line program in AutoIt utilizing the function and then you have a skill sender. Just need to have a brain to locate it to begin with but my question is why do people want this for 1.5.1 when your ping here is shit anyways plus autoswap and so much annoying shit like that would stop you from getting alot of free kills to begin with. Plus there is no true insta cast like in 1.5.1 so really if you are good at the game you can replicate its results yourself with a ping of only 120 ms or so.  I myself havent tested these things on a high cast ea yet but more then likely I would die just as much to annoying venos and other EA's with equal range and superior skill at the game. 

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
We are getting closer to gameplay where you will just click 2 buttons and play the game 
"left click for gear change"
"right click for skill casting" 
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
The imminent death of PW. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DANIEEEEEEEEEEEL back at it again with the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep comments
ikr. :( Deeper than the shit Adele is rolling in.
But no, all I'm sayin' is this: These hardcore Paranoias/Suspicions makes them look just as guilty. Talk about reflection of guilt. 

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
You think any1 cared for hacks back in old days in EU servers? No Ruski should have ever come to this server because no matter what game it is, they end up ruining it for every1 else.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdijiLyXIAAiTYe.jpg Here is an example of this.

From 1.4 it the most clean game out there because not only were hacks uncommon in the game, nobody needed them anyway. Same with UI customisation and other shit. People played the game because they found it fun. Scripts made this game retarded. People used to 1v1 for like 2-3 hours, talking sht to one another and wanting to get better as a result. This will NEVER happen again in this game and it's not just because the game is slowly decreasing in popularity even more than it was, it's because of shitty script kiddies like you . ''In Russia, it was used for at least 5 years ago". So you mean to say you've played this game for 5 years and still play like a new player who just started PvP? Result of scripts or too much vodka?

Relax.This program is not running. it will only work on servers with inkastom ( when animation skills not shown )

Watch the video on youtube date