Epic Perfect World

Domgrath vs Skyaart

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barbarian vs Mystic

This is probably one of the most challenging 1v1's an APS class can have, Mystic seems to have a permanent, 100% rate stunlock that is extremely hard to break out of or avoid. Mystic is without a doubt one of the most challenging classes to fight single handedly, and their high defensive ability makes it even more challenging. I seem to pull through though, but not without struggling greatly at the end of the 1v1 Playoffs.

Sit back, and let the cancer flow through you

Enjoy

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
watched 14 seconds then turned it off cause if vid already starts like this it cant include even one second of good gameplay....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
2:19 u sweat abit man

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Keep in mind that this video is sped up x2, and that if it was the raw footage the stunlock is so tedious that it's almost unbearable to watch.

:-X

2:19 u sweat abit man
The amount of damage that a fully geared mystic can put out with Leech + x2 Spark is scary 

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
One more hit and u would have lost in duel!! Sooo lucky!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
watched 14 seconds then turned it off cause if vid already starts like this it cant include even one second of good gameplay....
^ Have to disagree with the "legend" in this case...

Actually enjoyed watching this. Mystics are a very annoying class, and you can be dealing ridiculous amounts but in stun CDs they can just spam heal and take almost anything you throw at them. Pushback is also the most annoying skill in the world.
Thanks for uploading  :normal-1:

Offline ジーイ

Nice video man 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Actually enjoyed watching this. Mystics are a very annoying class, and you can be dealing ridiculous amounts but in stun CDs they can just spam heal and take almost anything you throw at them. Pushback is also the most annoying skill in the world.
I agree completely lmao
Nice video man
Thanks mate

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I came here to laugh at the comments
there were no funny comments  :'(

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
new top gun werebeast

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
That mystic plays his or her class 30x better than you do wb and you still won...nerf barbarians

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
9/10 vid would watch again

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
man, i've tryed to beat them before. i coem real close. but i always end up losing (ofcourse i dont script that could help) but even if i did. i dont see myself winning xD to many pet stuns + pushbacks. you're a beast warlord of werebeast. :tiger-46:
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
That mystic plays his or her class 30x better than you do wb and you still won...nerf barbarians
This.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker