Epic Perfect World

NERF VENOMANCERS I SAID

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Wait, your objective is to nerf wf's purge? Oh.. no.. their debuffing abilities period. Oh no wait... their pets? Hold on.. It's their 0 def you want removed. This thread is all over the place. You can stop with the nerf threads already about venos (or any other class that's been qq'd about in the past few months.). 1093482348 have been made. This will get ignored too. If the staff saw that venos were a problem or etc they would fix it. It's as simple as that. Making threads like these.. do nothing but stir up drama on the forums. Gives people entertainment for a little bit then it's put on a shelf to sit and die. Why waste the time to create them? Also, MANY of you guys that create these threads solely look at the class you're trying to nerf in one perspective (1v1) this server isn't all about 1v1's. When you look at a class and try to nerf it, try to think of every way the class is used. Not just 1v1s. Because if you nerf for instance a wf's 0 def. DD parties that like to have venos in their pt for that ez target destruction who rely on 0 def to proc... will be at a disadvantage. Try to remove their debuffs well that affects pk too. Mass or 1v1 or rpk. Veno's are utilized as a flexible class, yes some people choose to 1v1 on this class. And yes I agree that veno's are ***ing annoying but, there's a such thing as cause and effect. Think about it.  :)
Stop mixing words. I never said I want purge or amplify or any other debuff (except for 0pdef) to be removed because that would defeat the purpose of this class I simply mentioned that there's way too many things a venomancer can do in mass pk to be useful (chi drain, nova spam, purging, bewitching eps) and to add them feautures like unkillable and fast hitting pets and a skill that renders even the tankiest character completely defenseless is just ridiculous and the removal of those, will obviously not make the class useless it would just make the 1v1 scenario a lot more fair. And don't come at me with the 20% crap; the fact  that ironwood is luck based makes it even worse because there's no way you'll know it is coming and be ready to counter it when you probably just wasted all your energy on getting rid of all the other debuffs which are totally NOT luck based.

I know this will still get ignored but sometimes it's worth the try and HONESTLY I JUST WANT BOLD NAME COLOR....

Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:55 am by Scripter

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Make as many new forum accounts as it does skype accounts, lmaoooo.  :))
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
STOP BRAINWASHING POPLE
JUST GO TO CHILL VIDEO THAT FKIN WF 3HIT HIM IN FULL DEF GEAR NOW WHAT THE *** IS THAT
SINCE PERFECT ELEMENTS WERE INTRODUCED WFS ARE GETTING ALMOST PERFECT CHANNELING GEAR GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO WEAR X3 AND X4 ATK LEVEL PATAKAS INSTEAD OF THE DRAGON GLAIVE BOOSTING THEIR DAMAGE BY HUGE AMOUNTS WHEN THEY ALREADY WERE THE FASTEST CASTING ARCANE EVER + THEIR DEBUFFS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THEIR PARTY'S DMG, NOT THEIRS, THEY ARE HITTING RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF DMG.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR UNKILLABLE ANNOYING PETS OR 0DEF.
GET
THEM
NERFED
I saw it, I didn't see anything wrong with it. 
Yeah, PEs were introduced. For everyone. Anyone could do the same thing, get perfect defense gear, get perfect attack gear. Don't try to bring those into this like they were breaking something lmao. 
WFs are fine, there's something annoying about every class. Welcome to Perfect World, or games in general. 

Wait, your objective is to nerf wf's purge? Oh.. no.. their debuffing abilities period. Oh no wait... their pets? Hold on.. It's their 0 def you want removed. This thread is all over the place. You can stop with the nerf threads already about venos (or any other class that's been qq'd about in the past few months.). 1093482348 have been made. This will get ignored too. If the staff saw that venos were a problem or etc they would fix it. It's as simple as that. Making threads like these.. do nothing but stir up drama on the forums. Gives people entertainment for a little bit then it's put on a shelf to sit and die. Why waste the time to create them? Also, MANY of you guys that create these threads solely look at the class you're trying to nerf in one perspective (1v1) this server isn't all about 1v1's. When you look at a class and try to nerf it, try to think of every way the class is used. Not just 1v1s. Because if you nerf for instance a wf's 0 def. DD parties that like to have venos in their pt for that ez target destruction who rely on 0 def to proc... will be at a disadvantage. Try to remove their debuffs well that affects pk too. Mass or 1v1 or rpk. Veno's are utilized as a flexible class, yes some people choose to 1v1 on this class. And yes I agree that veno's are ***ing annoying but, there's a such thing as cause and effect. Think about it.  :)
This. 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
stop mixing words.
I'm not mixing words. Think you misinterpreted my post there. I'm simply pointing out that, people don't take everything into consideration before they make these irrational threads. I mean really, put some thought process into the post before you make it. Simply put, just saying "NERF x CLASS CAUSE TOO OP -starts to throw some skills out that are op and define that class to what they are- then say nerf again. That's not really giving a reason as to why that class should be nerfed. If you're going to present the community with a plausible reason to nerf something. Then put more effort into it, or suck it up buttercup. Again, staff obviously thinks (Atm anyway) that all the classes are fine. IF they see different they will change it. Done.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
I'm not mixing words. Think you misinterpreted my post there. I'm simply pointing out that, people don't take everything into consideration before they make these irrational threads. I mean really, put some thought process into the post before you make it. Simply put, just saying "NERF x CLASS CAUSE TOO OP -starts to throw some skills out that are op and define that class to what they are- then say nerf again. That's not really giving a reason as to why that class should be nerfed. If you're going to present the community with a plausible reason to nerf something. Then put more effort into it, or suck it up buttercup. Again, staff obviously thinks (Atm anyway) that all the classes are fine. IF they see different they will change it. Done.
I edited my post, read it.

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Go out and breathe man  :-\ those myriads you hate so much proc less than 0 def 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I know this will still get ignored but sometimes it's worth the try and HONESTLY I JUST WANT BOLD NAME COLOR....
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Stop mixing words. I never said I want purge or amplify or any other debuff (except for 0pdef) to be removed because that would defeat the purpose of this class I simply mentioned that there's way too many things a venomancer can do in mass pk to be useful (chi drain, nova spam, purging, bewitching eps) and to add them feautures like unkillable and fast hitting pets and a skill that renders even the tankiest character completely defenseless is just ridiculous and the removal of those, will obviously not make the class useless it would just make the 1v1 scenario a lot more fair. And don't come at me with the 20% crap; the fact  that ironwood is luck based makes it even worse because there's no way you'll know it is coming and be ready to counter it when you probably just wasted all your energy on getting rid of all the other debuffs which are totally NOT luck based.

Tbh, was about to give a lengthy comment. Stating reasons etc as to how you can counter 0 def. But then i saw this..

"I know this will still get ignored but sometimes it's worth the try and HONESTLY I JUST WANT BOLD NAME COLOR...."

then I said, Damn Daniel.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Tbh, was about to give a lengthy comment. Stating reasons etc as to how you can counter 0 def. But then i saw this..

"I know this will still get ignored but sometimes it's worth the try and HONESTLY I JUST WANT BOLD NAME COLOR...."

then I said, Damn Daniel.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
back at it again with the postfarm lmaoooo

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
back at it again with the postfarm lmaoooo
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
HONESTLY I JUST WANT BOLD NAME COLOR....

Me too. :normal-4:

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
All of this madness happend because of script
agatito will either remove script or deal with 10 nerf posts daily 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
OP should eat a Snickers.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yes fix this severe issue retarded fking class remove all its stun/freeze spells that will fix it