Epic Perfect World

NERF VENOMANCERS I SAID

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
I WANT SERIOUS PEOPLE HERE, NO EDATER FARMING POST, LIKE SERIOUSLY DID YOU SEE CHILL'S VID?

SHOOTINGGUARD HIT LESS THAN EWYF OR W/E RUSSIAN NAME IS THAT, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE FOR A GODDAMN "SUPPORT" CLASS  WTFFF ON FULL DEF EA WTFFF

HOW DO WE STILL THINK THEY ARE FINE?? REMOVE THEIR PETS OR REMOVE 0PDEF I DON'T CARE WHICH BUT DO SOMETHING, ALREADY TOO MANY OF THEM I GETTIN TIRE OF YOUR SHT

Werefox used Amp, Extreme Poison, and Magic Defense Reduce from Myriad. Don't want to log on and check if the defense reduce from Myriad is good or not, so that's probably an invalid argument.

WF's are annoying but, eh.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Ok.    
edgy af, good job
NERF THEM VINOMANCERS

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
edgy af, good job
NERF THEM VINOMANCERS
No.     

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Werefox used Amp, Extreme Poison, and Magic Defense Reduce from Myriad. Don't want to log on and check so that's probably an invalid argument.

WF's are annoying but, eh.

ALL OF WHICH ARE REALLY CHEAP SKILLS WITH LITTLE TO NO COOLDOWN AND 0 CHI COST (MYRIAD 20 CHI BUT YOU GET ME)

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY AREN'T OVERPOWERED IS BLIND OR STOOPED

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
ALL OF WHICH ARE REALLY CHEAP SKILLS WITH LITTLE TO NO COOLDOWN AND 0 CHI COST (MYRIAD 20 CHI BUT YOU GET ME)
Extreme Poison costs genie energy?!?!?!?!?! That's big cost for many damages, yes? 

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Considering the WF is Russian, I can't argue, David himself said in the video (even though there's the chance he was being sarcastic).
Myriad doesn't proc that much though. 

As I said, WF's are annoying but I doubt anything will be done to fix them.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Extreme Poison costs genie energy?!?!?!?!?! That's big cost for many damages, yes?
50 ENERGY THAT IS REGAINED IN WHAT 15 SECS ??@?@?!?!
Considering the WF is Russian, I can't argue, David himself said in the video (even though there's the chance he was being sarcastic).

THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO UNITE FORCES AND FIGHT THE INJUSTICE

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Everything's broken to someone, you can't nerf everything when someone cries about it. I swear like four classes atm are getting cried about. You nerf them, then people will go to the ones that reign highest in damage and broken-ness then. It's kinda a vicious circle. 

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Everything's broken to someone, you can't nerf everything when someone cries about it. I swear like four classes atm are getting cried about. You nerf them, then people will go to the ones that reign highest in damage and broken-ness then. It's kinda a vicious circle.
Nerf Faye. Forum camper.  :police:
❤️

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nerf Faye. Forum camper.  :police:
Nerf me please. I go be like every other forum camper, go make new account get 1k posts in a week np. 

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Annoying =/= Broken.

Only thing that I found broken from WF's would have to be the 0D. But I play support EP so I can't understand the hatred others have towards this 100%. 

//Done responding.

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Nerf me please. I go be like every other forum camper, go make new account get 1k posts in a week np.
Make as many new forum accounts as it does skype accounts, lmaoooo.  :))
❤️

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wait, your objective is to nerf wf's purge? Oh.. no.. their debuffing abilities period. Oh no wait... their pets? Hold on.. It's their 0 def you want removed. This thread is all over the place. You can stop with the nerf threads already about venos (or any other class that's been qq'd about in the past few months.). 1093482348 have been made. This will get ignored too. If the staff saw that venos were a problem or etc they would fix it. It's as simple as that. Making threads like these.. do nothing but stir up drama on the forums. Gives people entertainment for a little bit then it's put on a shelf to sit and die. Why waste the time to create them? Also, MANY of you guys that create these threads solely look at the class you're trying to nerf in one perspective (1v1) this server isn't all about 1v1's. When you look at a class and try to nerf it, try to think of every way the class is used. Not just 1v1s. Because if you nerf for instance a wf's 0 def. DD parties that like to have venos in their pt for that ez target destruction who rely on 0 def to proc... will be at a disadvantage. Try to remove their debuffs well that affects pk too. Mass or 1v1 or rpk. Veno's are utilized as a flexible class, yes some people choose to 1v1 on this class. And yes I agree that veno's are ***ing annoying but, there's a such thing as cause and effect. Think about it.  :)

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
STOP BRAINWASHING POPLE
JUST GO TO CHILL VIDEO THAT FKIN WF 3HIT HIM IN FULL DEF GEAR NOW WHAT THE *** IS THAT
SINCE PERFECT ELEMENTS WERE INTRODUCED WFS ARE GETTING ALMOST PERFECT CHANNELING GEAR GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO WEAR X3 AND X4 ATK LEVEL PATAKAS INSTEAD OF THE DRAGON GLAIVE BOOSTING THEIR DAMAGE BY HUGE AMOUNTS WHEN THEY ALREADY WERE THE FASTEST CASTING ARCANE EVER + THEIR DEBUFFS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THEIR PARTY'S DMG, NOT THEIRS, THEY ARE HITTING RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF DMG.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR UNKILLABLE ANNOYING PETS OR 0DEF.
GET
THEM
NERFED