Epic Perfect World

WTF ORNAMENT PRICES?

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
no one sees mass amounts of practically free EC flooding into the market devaluing them? What about those cunts now selling Damas for 27 EC each only and soon to be 35+ ec each ijs

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
no one sees mass amounts of practically free EC flooding into the market devaluing them? What about those cunts now selling Damas for 27 EC each only and soon to be 35+ ec each ijs
If you check the forges, you can see that you can literally get a dama for 30 EC each, therefore the market price will not go above 29 EC each -- Anyone buying them at that point, would just rather trade in at the forges due to availability. When I first joined server, damas used to be sold at 28 EC each. Not much has changed except for the introduction of Perfect Elements.

The problem with this economy is the ornaments and quite possibly donations -- there is no reason for ornaments to have spiked, aside from Pinoys thinking it was a good idea to post them at that price and dumb people actually buying them. As for donations, changing the value of damas in donations will always alter the economy, sooo...

I agree something should be done (ban the pinoys, plis sir agation), but it's doubtful it will. It'll probably just be left to scab over on its own while poor people and new players suffer the setbacks of inflation.

tl;dr EPW's economy inflates and deflates like any other. Eventually these prices will drop, people just have to be patient. 

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
If you check the forges, you can see that you can literally get a dama for 30 EC each, therefore the market price will not go above 29 EC each -- Anyone buying them at that point, would just rather trade in at the forges due to availability. When I first joined server, damas used to be sold at 28 EC each. Not much has changed except for the introduction of Perfect Elements.

The problem with this economy is the ornaments and quite possibly donations -- there is no reason for ornaments to have spiked, aside from Pinoys thinking it was a good idea to post them at that price and dumb people actually buying them. As for donations, changing the value of damas in donations will always alter the economy, sooo...

I agree something should be done (ban the pinoys, plis sir agation), but it's doubtful it will. It'll probably just be left to scab over on its own while poor people and new players suffer the setbacks of inflation.

tl;dr EPW's economy inflates and deflates like any other. Eventually these prices will drop, people just have to be patient.
last time I checked damas cost 90 ec each to make where the hell are you trading them in at???

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
last time I checked damas cost 90 ec each to make where the hell are you trading them in at???
3 damas are 90. 1 dama is 30. 
Same place you're looking, they're just two separate rows (one above, one below).
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:48 am by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
How much is a 132 LP genie is worth now days? Just curious since I have one and I got it for like 15k 2-3 years ago LOL.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
In order to stop prices going up u need to set a cap
The 30st cap is good but not every1 uses st to make them
For sure it helped those who wanted one for alts and didnt wanna pay outrageous prices
Only way to stop this is to add WWI/cogs at npc for 70 ec each 
80x70 = 5600 ec
+ mats = around 7k ec/belt(as it should be)
2.4k + mats = approx 4k for neck
And prices are back down
But then ppl will sell them for lower
As much as id love this to happen idk if it will

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Prices goes up? You know why? Because Pinoys want to sell ec with their co pinoy players. Im a pinoy and i know what are they thinking. 3 years a go a good stat wsbelt was 10kec  and a good stat ds was 8k ec -_- I dont agree with this over pricing

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
In order to stop prices going up u need to set a cap
The 30st cap is good but not every1 uses st to make them
For sure it helped those who wanted one for alts and didnt wanna pay outrageous prices
Only way to stop this is to add WWI/cogs at npc for 70 ec each
80x70 = 5600 ec
+ mats = around 7k ec/belt(as it should be)
2.4k + mats = approx 4k for neck
And prices are back down
But then ppl will sell them for lower
As much as id love this to happen idk if it will
This.
Add exact prices for the mats required to force the economy back down

Offline Azlyn

• Faction: Tyrants
How much is a 132 LP genie is worth now days? Just curious since I have one and I got it for like 15k 2-3 years ago LOL.
75k + now :normal-1:

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
TBH prices for rare ornas are so high right now becouse people want to buy them "no matter what". And way too many nerds around wanting to buy that specific piece. And as they are rare, they are priceless - both for owners and buyers.
I sold mine 3def puzzle today for 200k only becouse it was so _crazy_  important to someone due to his obligations for his friend. I find that kind of reason honorable. I wouldn't consider selling it at any price in other situation.

BUT I don't understand ppl buying nowadays clean ws 12-15k. Not more than one year ago 20 (double, 2x10) useful stat ws was 10k and I find it reasonable price for it, still. When I was selling clean ws like week ago and wc is as "10k", I got spammed in pms I'm stupid, ruining the market or only making scamming sellers pleased to make free money on me, reselling this what am I selling. Ppl are crazy nowadays.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath

Its 25-28 ec to be exact :)

No need to ban pinoys, im a pinoy and i dont sell over price items -_-

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I swear to you now on my momas grave I will find you and fite you irl if you sell your genie and dont trade me first. >:(

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
there are less peoples playing now days which leads to less ds/cube being crafted and less engraves being made, same goes for the donation points, there was a time took me 6 days to find an id stone few weeks ago because population is soo little lately no one donates any more, either way crying about it wount change anything, there are many ways to for the prices to drop down again one of them could be  idk decrease the prices of the warsouls mats at the npc, because lets be honest no one finds the time to farm them no more

p.s dont bs, just taking in consideration what the dude start it his threat with
pretty much so

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
guys just for the info i sell id stones 15k each who needs :normal-8:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
last time i was around a puzzle was 3.5k? now its almsot at 10k or so, sold a 19 dex ws for 19k like wut? i dont mind the free monei tho but its disgustin how ppl made the ecenomy worse in 2 months or smth ._. the ws\cog exchange at npc sounds great, but makes ws and cube totaly pointless and useless . poor annika will have less pve :(
Dislike these new guilds