Epic Perfect World

So ...

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
First things first: I'm not a big-time PvP'er, though I'll probably do some with my Barb.

That said, I've been multi clienting a cleric, sin and barb, which has been pretty easy so far -- finished my FB99 today in a walk, and doing PV's has been a breeze. To keep life simple, all three are Demon.

I know that 5.0 APS is kind of a dirty term (keep in mind I will never PvP my Sin), but I was wondering how others managed to achieve it here. With Demon spark, my Sin is 4.0 APS currently (Arena armor, Lunar Cape, -0.10 daggers, and - 0.50 interval tome).

Elsewhere on the forum, someone commented about mixing HA and LA; something I will not do. Theoretically, it should be possible to use wrists and boots from Nirvana armor (for set interval bonus) and Dragon chest and legs (for set interval bonus). Has anyone tried this?

A second way of getting to 5.0 APS is farming TT to make Level-99 HA necklace and belt (for set interval bonus).

I'm not a lucky person, so I won't even consider the remote chance of recasting a dagger with two interval bonuses.

The only other way of theoretically reaching 5.0 APS is to use one of the 5-minute "chocolates" that increases attack rate by 25%. (I don't know if this will work.)

Sorry about the newbish questions; my Sin on PWI was only 90, so I've never played a 5.0 APS sin.

Again, please let me reiterate that I am NOT planning to do PvP with this Sin -- her name is Absinda, and it shall remain a non-red/pink name.  :smiley:

Tali

Your best bet is to go rank 8 recast and try to get -int on your gear, honestly. It's costly but I know a sin with 3x -int in his wrists and -int in his chest, making him 4 aps base Sage IIRC.

Also I believe the -int bonus of 99 orns has been removed.

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
get r8 chest + leggins + boots and also go for -0.05int on chest recast...with dragon wristhguards and helm and dragon daggers with demon spark ull be 5

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Thank you very much. I guess it will be a while before I hit 5 aps. But that's okay  :smiley: got nothing but time.

Offline Sylver

dont worry ... m still tryin to get 5 xD getin -0.05int on chest is a pain....i allways get  MP or -chan -.-

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Good luck. I know your pain.

Offline firestorm01

:D :D glad i dont care about aps on my toons  :P

Offline Sylver

wasted another 600+ ec's 2day for -int  on plate..still dident got it -.- every time MP MP >.> like i need more MP i got 4.1k and im a sin <.< dmn my luck

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
My boyfriend's sin is wearing 3 pieces of r8 armor (-0.1 int bonus) with wrists with 2x -0.5int, 2 pieces of dragon light gear and dragon 150 daggers with extreme fury in them.
This makes him get 5aps when he has the extreme fury effect on him. It's not the best solution for pk, cause of perma hf on yourself, but he's sage and 5 aps is fun!

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
I'm going to play around with it, but won't go nuts or spend a ton trying to reach 5.0 aps. Four aps is more than sufficient for PvE.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
I'm not a sin but I'm sure APS doesn't mean better for PvP, skills and how you play the sin is included :P but of course more aps makes things more fun lol
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
  • Do you not wish to finaly know the truth?
I'm not a sin but I'm sure APS doesn't mean better for PvP, skills and how you play the sin is included :P but of course more aps makes things more fun lol

it doesnt lol

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Seekers = strongest.

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Antihero

Seekers = strongest.

You can always tell the tryhards with the undeserved egos.

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
You can always tell the tryhards with the undeserved egos.

reminds me of an old chinese proverb called seekeres are the strongest.

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!