Epic Perfect World

Ea's Do not need a nerf - They are fine

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
tbh i can agree with this, boost their damage and reduce their def...however, by doing that if you are in atk gear, you will legit get fked
it's a risk to take when playing it that's why there's wings of grace + leaps to avoid that
I agree with Pokemon.   :police:
i appreciate the support :police:

make damage higher defense lower I like that, but then what about people who use APs ea and then triple dex set EA? Tricky.
not really, aps EA dmg is kind of a joke unless you manage to purge something, even then you will meet someone in def camp and hit even less, as for DPH ea, in this current meta its a complete joke not to mention your dmg input is higher as channeling EA even with basic -6 setup
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
yep same goes to sin
to be honest I think sin's damage should be increased and lifehunter CD reduced to ribstrike CD

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
to be honest I think sin's damage should be increased and lifehunter CD reduced to ribstrike CD
their def fkin sucks

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
lol'd
do i need to make video to prove it too lol

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
lets go

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
lets go
after cape got removed it was perfect but another 5 def lvl taken was too much

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
their def fkin sucks
they r fine , don't need any boost

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
after cape got removed it was perfect but another 5 def lvl taken was too much
yep, wouldnt mind more attack level to compensate for it though

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
This would look different with a free attack and 15 chi every 3 second

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Sin was never meant to be a high defense class, if we compare EA scripter compared to Sin scripter, the Sin has better defense. ( also because of tidal ) A sin that scripts whole defense set is hard to kill, the way they are now with scripting is def enough. Again, Sin is not meant to be a tank or even a useful mass PK class in that matter, It was good for making quick kills in mass PK but sin got nerfed to shit on atk lvls and phy atk alot in the last 3 years so its pretty useless now

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Sin was never meant to be a high defense class, if we compare EA scripter compared to Sin scripter, the Sin has better defense. ( also because of tidal ) A sin that scripts whole defense set is hard to kill, the way they are now with scripting is def enough. Again, Sin is not meant to be a tank or even a useful mass PK class in that matter, It was good for making quick kills in mass PK but sin got nerfed to shit on atk lvls and phy atk alot in the last 3 years so its pretty useless now

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
tbh i can agree with this, boost their damage and reduce their def...however, by doing that if you are in atk gear, you will legit get fked
To be fair, an ea gets fked being in Def too.
As for the whole "ea is overpowered" bs coming from a sorry excuse of a barb, it really isn't overpowered at all. Yes, the damage is high when they're in atk gear, but which class' damage isn't high when they're in attack gear? I also +1 to the fact that you can nerf the def and increase the attack on eas as well, since they are mainly just a glass cannon.

Don't bother trying to prove anything to him, he'll still deny it LOL

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
are you gonna drop something that hot and then not back it up btch boi where video
♡ Bellend ♡