Epic Perfect World

Ea's Do not need a nerf - They are fine

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
ur a filthy hacker git banned lmfae
are you mad or are you bad...i just proved your shitty claim that ea's need a nerf wrong

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
piggy + worthless bag of bones + worthless fruit basket...

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
piggy + worthless bag of bones + worthless fruit basket...
furr fur furr

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
hurr durr using demon ea as a comparison to sage ea DPH damage

hurrrrrrrrrr of course your damage is going to be crap nice video man + fixed charm position LMFAE

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
hurr durr using demon ea as a comparison to sage ea DPH damage

hurrrrrrrrrr of course your damage is going to be crap nice video man + fixed charm position LMFAE

you are upset that ea's wont get nerfed :) 

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
people are just mad they cant play their classes properly like the tyrant gods : )

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i got the best defense gear for EA atm and with full rmd + 2 def level ornaments + 4def weapon + full rmd + 3x mag res boots and wf hit me for 5-6k with glaive and crit for 12k+ , psy's do 8 to 10k non crit (decent geared not garbage gear) and half conbag vit barb hits me in full 3x rpd gear (beside boots) for 4 to 16k gof crits ( even died to a 25k random gof crit without any debuffs on 99 def lvl) , i'd agree on +'ing to nerf EA def in exchange for raising attack levels since its a glass cannon class, can't just take without giving back
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
i got the best defense gear for EA atm and with full rmd + 2 def level ornaments + 4def weapon + full rmd + 3x mag res boots and wf hit me for 5-6k with glaive and crit for 12k+ , psy's do 8 to 10k non crit (decent geared not garbage gear) and half conbag vit barb hits me in full 3x rpd gear (beside boots) for 4 to 16k gof crits ( even died to a 25k random gof crit without any debuffs on 99 def lvl) , i'd agree on +'ing to nerf EA def in exchange for raising attack levels since its a glass cannon class, can't just take without giving back
tbh i can agree with this, boost their damage and reduce their def...however, by doing that if you are in atk gear, you will legit get fked 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
lol didnt watch
needs defense nerf who cares if they hit 99999 just make em be 1shot to lv 10 mobs 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I agree with Pokemon.   :police:

tbh i can agree with this, boost their damage and reduce their def...however, by doing that if you are in atk gear, you will legit get fked
Also this. :c Who's ready to be 1shot by wrs? 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Make ea's glass cannons like they're supposed to be and raise their attack ability slightly 

(and remove IG's so that they all reroll back to MG and Sin)

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
make damage higher defense lower I like that, but then what about people who use APs ea and then triple dex set EA? Tricky.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yep same goes to sin