Epic Perfect World

Questions Lots of Questions

Offline Lowen

• The Big Stick
  • Characters: Loic
Er.. hello, thank you for reading, I'm a complete newbie to this game, but I love it so far, picked Seeker, the least popular class I think,  have yet to see any guide or topic that answered my questions so I gonna ask them here:
1. Which stats will I have to focus on ? I've seen some say Vit, some say Str, but I've been putting them in Str so far.
2. I have a r8 set ready to reshape, again which options will I have to try getting ?
3. Genie Genie, everyone has a genie so I have to try and get one, which type of genie will I have to use and which skills will I try getting ?
4. Skill Rotation, Seeker has like 1238910283 skills and buffs, at least not WoW level of madness but I'm pulling my hair out trying to craft the most useful rotation to use, can anyone knowledgeable about Seeker give me some tips or if possible, a rotation I'll stick to here ?
Again thank you for reading !

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Oh... you poor innocent sou. Epic will destroy you. :-X

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
250-300 dex rest str (dmg)
Str armor / rmdt( for def)
Def lvl r8 weap
Occult genie (str based) 
Skills depend what u like if u like old or new ones
Check a 1v1 video on youtube u'll see

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
In my opinion, I think seekers are #3 (EAs/Sins tied at #1)
You should focus on all Str. But make 3 types of gear (atk have all str and def have all Reduce phy/mag and your dragon gear to have APS)
For your weapon, Def level weapon, GOF with 3x atk lvl ( or you can use dragon gof weapon) and the dragon duel sword (for APS)
Genies...Everyone try to aim for 120+ LP but if you get 110+ thats ok. You should get the Pink one or Zeal. Im not 100% about the skills but i know Tangle Mire, Fortity, Occult Ice, Faith, and Absolute Domain
Seeker Rotation? idk what that is lol Are you meaning Combos? If soo, there are 2 of them i seen before. I dont main a seeker but i played it before and they are a complex class. In my opinion :) 

Offline Lowen

• The Big Stick
  • Characters: Loic
Oh... you poor innocent sou. Epic will destroy you. :-X
Lol I'm scared now  :-\
And thanks for the advice guys ! Wow I didn't know there are that many seekers around, I did some digging before starting about which one is the least popular and all hands pointed to seekers  ;D

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
Lol I'm scared now  :-\
And thanks for the advice guys ! Wow I didn't know there are that many seekers around, I did some digging before starting about which one is the least popular and all hands pointed to seekers  ;D
Welcome to EPW! 

Don't feel frightened, there's still some friendly faces on EPW that'll be willing to help you out. Just be wary whenever it comes to PvP (^:

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
PM me in game if you have any additional questions or want to test combos :)
~Breaking Metas Daily~