Epic Perfect World

Demon Sin - Shadow Teleport

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
On my level-132 Demon Assassin, after using Shadow Teleport, the Sin is locked in place (stuck).

This happened three times today; once in BH99 Abaddon, and twice in Old Heaven's Tear.

In each case, the only way I could get unstuck was by logging out. ESC did not remedy the problem, nor did trying to use Shadow Jump ... or just plain jumping.

Coincidentally, each time this occured on level ground, free of obstructions.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you may also use a tele stone to where ever. That fixes the problem which all sins have.

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
you may also use a tele stone to where ever. That fixes the problem which all sins have.

Thank you! In truth, I considered using Town Portal, but I knew it would take longer (especially in Abaddon) than just relogging.

Oh, well, it's just one more thing about Sins I don't like.

Offline KittyMeow

• Kitteh
  • mew mew im a kitteh>;3
  • Characters: KittyMeow
  • Faction: GotMilk?
As Arashi said there if u in dungeons n stuck n also alone soloing it..use tele stones or could shadow jump on other member in squad.
n if u just outside dungeon n stuck..w/o waste time tele stones..could just hit fly key ._. its works.

Offline Slashyy

thats the same with any jump skill such as seekers voidstep or wiz's jump skill they get caught in lil holes in the textures but rather annoying in pk xD

Offline Zaboteur

Thank you! In truth, I considered using Town Portal, but I knew it would take longer (especially in Abaddon) than just relogging.

Oh, well, it's just one more thing about Sins I don't like.
in certain cituations this doesnt work either becusae being "stuck" in the ground or on it tells the game your not touching the ground yet. therfore makin teleports not activate becuase ur not on the ground.

Offline Myu

I noticed right away there was a problem with Sin teleport when I started playing. A tiny adjustment to the height of the teleport landing needs to be done to fix this because you should also be able to use the teleport skills to jump to NPCs. You get denied because the teleport location is unacceptable because they themselves are very low. Getting stuck in the ground is a combination of hitbox skimming and lag. When you can't do anything at all the game is still considering you in the act of teleporting.

This problem happened to me a lot when I played PWI(Well a lot for the average sin) and reasons was significantly more obvious because of what I was teleporting to, such as mobs on ramps or Harpies in FC flying up to the ceiling and then teleporting to them to stun then and ending up stuck in the environment. Because what should have been a safe deal only took a slight bit of lag during transit (And sometimes the target moving) would result in this problem. Never got stuck/blocked on flat ground though.