Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle AFKers

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Been doing like 2/3 Heroic Battles every day the last couple of days. I keep on seeing people joining and then staying AFK till the end and taking rewards. Can we do something about these inferior beings?

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
nah i afk sometimes
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
None can be done about it, unless GMs, will be on every Heroic Battle time. They kept saying that AFKing in that event results to ban, but people won't listen or the GMs lack implementation.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The only time I'm not afk in HB is when Im killing my own team.

Deejay

Are ppl just finding anything and everything to complain about...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
The only time I'm not afk in HB is when Im killing my own team.

We know you're lying, don't try to say you don't. :(
OT; Imo unless you see someone in there every HB afk, you shouldn't be able to ban them. People afk for random shit/family/emergencies. Ik I've done it enough in HB so I can't talk on this subject. 
I doubt that's one of the things on the GMs minds while they're online unless you report it, I doubt they sit in HB looking at everyone making sure no one's afk lmao 

Deejay

OT; Imo unless you see someone in there every HB afk, you shouldn't be able to ban them. People afk for random shit/family/emergencies. Ik I've done it enough in HB so I can't talk on this subject.
I doubt that's one of the things on the GMs minds while they're online unless you report it, I doubt they sit in HB looking at everyone making sure no one's afk lmao
+1              

kitty stew

We know you're lying, don't try to say you don't. :( OT; Imo unless you see someone in there every HB afk, you shouldn't be able to ban them. People afk for random shit/family/emergencies. Ik I've done it enough in HB so I can't talk on this subject. I doubt that's one of the things on the GMs minds while they're online unless you report it, I doubt they sit in HB looking at everyone making sure no one's afk lmao
since we like cheats/hacks on this server maybe someone can come up with a hack that automsgs "brb taking a dump" every 10 seconds when they idle for more than a minute or two

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
or you can just take a free kill?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
or you can just take a free kill?
Prefer not to kill teammates  :normal-9:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Prefer not to kill teammates  :normal-9:
no harm done if no one knows :normal-50:
i feel like i'm dead

Deejay

no harm done if no one knows :normal-50:

Geo when u teach me ea?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
OT; Imo unless you see someone in there every HB afk, you shouldn't be able to ban them. People afk for random shit/family/emergencies. Ik I've done it enough in HB so I can't talk on this subject.
If a GM could do that in HB then they could also monitor PKing in Kill the GM. Quite obviously, that is not what happens on either event.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

Geo when u teach me ea?
don't know how to play myself sorry
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
since we like cheats/hacks on this server maybe someone can come up with a hack that automsgs "brb taking a dump" every 10 seconds when they idle for more than a minute or two

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: well done
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store