Epic Perfect World

Skills

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
you can change your underwear now you are not getting banned no worries
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
You left 1 Apollumi name out, but I aint not snitch + Chill dont use it what you guys talking about, pure skill guys normal-1

Sooo fckin emotional I didn't even see this thread lmfaooooooooooo gawd damn.

Nice video edit rofl , any bans maybe or tyrants allowed to use such things ?

Damn guys ban tyrants all use cheats.
speak of burdette rofl? nah
Chaterseu
again busted

Offline Galen

you can change your underwear now you are not getting banned no worries
*Looks over shoulder.* Finally. That shit was starting to smell. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
The "hate" that you are talking about is in your imagination only. You want to show off whatever and you have the right to, as I have the right to any criticism, as you said ...you don't care ... that is your problem you can just click away.
 if someone tries to get a guildie banned then yeah ill say something lol. yeah idc about the drama that comes with it cuz no drama comes with my videos soooo,  not sure your point o.o. its not really something being imagined, if you didn't hate tyrants then you wouldn't go this far for a frame glitch...but okieeeee.
Recent video.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Man I was thinking they changed the skill animations while I was gone or something.. Now I get it.    :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The new meta, no longer will anyone complain about how many WR's the other guys have, its all about complaining about how many skill bot auto casting EA' the enemy has.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
if someone tries to get a guildie banned then yeah ill say something lol. yeah idc about the drama that comes with it cuz no drama comes with my videos soooo,  not sure your point o.o. its not really something being imagined, if you didn't hate tyrants then you wouldn't go this far for a frame glitch...but okieeeee.
I've said it twice, I'm not trying to get anybody banned, bann on this server is like "bazinga" ... I was pointing something out that seems to be a problem (you say glitch ...whatever) and if it's allowed ... and it is what we think it is (script whatever) well than why we should't all use it? ....

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I've said it twice, I'm not trying to get anybody banned, bann on this server is like "bazinga" ... I was pointing something out that seems to be a problem (you say glitch ...whatever) and if it's allowed ... and it is what we think it is (script whatever) well than why we should't all use it? ....
Because its broken and lame, and its the sole reason there are nerf ea threads. :police:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
speak of burdette rofl? nah
Chaterseu
again busted
Ok domgrath 

Insanity

atlantic vs epw
atlantic winning

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Because its broken and lame, and its the sole reason there are nerf ea threads. :police:
I agree, but ... yea, it is what it is.

Angelica

Locked upon request.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will happily be the noob to ask what a skillsender is.

...What's a skillsender?
It's not how it works, That's an insta cast server, so having -99% ct allows to spam multiple skills in one millisecond.
The skill sender that is being used here minimizes the time interval between casting 2 skills (the channel bar for the next skill comes instantly). This allows to save around 0.2s per skill, which makes casting up to 20% faster than the casting with regular ingame macro.  
It's going to be banned once I gather enough info about it.
Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:39 pm by Agatio