Epic Perfect World

Bulk Mail

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Is it possible to add an option where you can send multiple item within the same mail ingame? If so, please add it man.

kitty stew

***ing spammer

need a spam folder

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
There's something like that in the new patch for PWI, people can mail everyone in faction at once. I'm pretty sure Aga can't add that because it's something in the coding of the game that he can't adjust. Things like this he can't do anything with. 

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
***ing spammer

need a spam folder
Blue name op man
There's something like that in the new patch for PWI, people can mail everyone in faction at once. I'm pretty sure Aga can't add that because it's something in the coding of the game that he can't adjust. Things like this he can't do anything with.
Yes, I noticed the mass faction mail which is why I made this suggestion but I'm not entirely sure. Seemed like it would be convenient to add it. If it's a matter of priority on the other hand, then that's understandable.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yes, I noticed the mass faction mail which is why I made this suggestion but I'm not entirely sure. Seemed like it would be convenient to add it. If it's a matter of priority on the other hand, then that's understandable.
Our version of PW doesn't have bulk mail, I don't think that came until Eclipse. If you have a custom UI/Russian UI most of the time they have where the button should go, but I don't think it works. 

kitty stew

Blue name op man
get out of blue name then and be like us peons

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
get out of blue name then and be like us peons

Get out of black name??