Epic Perfect World

Nerf EAs

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
2x chan stones on atk lvl weap | -9% ct on each piece r8 | 1 magic ring | belt and necklace | robe | blessing | = -86% channeling        or if u use 2x magic ring it will be -96% channeling. Can hit up to 32k (or more) damage in 2 seconds to MG with 3x def lvl weapon, dragon chest, 2x rpd leggings and boots, magic ring with 2def+114phy res, vanished ancestor card, kestra war avatar card, vit tome.

Yes EAs are very very OP.

So this is what i'm gonna suggest

• Remove EA Blessing (-10% channeling) - with this, they can become insta-cast. Even right now it is way too easy to get 3x channeling on EA, and most of them already has -9% chan on all pieces of r8. So removing the blessing will stop EA's from insta-casting.
  • Restrict Magic Ring for EA - magic ring has -10% channeling time, + it gives them more magic def. 2x rmd on 3 pieces + 3x def weap EA can tank magic classes so easily.

EA's are both tanky and deal high damage, i think EAs need nerf  :police: :police:
Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:45 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Is your name Domgrath?

Anyways +1 on blessing,
-1 on rings. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Remember 1 year ago when all light classes were just food?
I do
+1 nerf dis class 

kitty stew

"I died.. nerf 'em"

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex

Also mage is just as tanky if not more so than ea and has similar damage output sooooo yeah....
Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:08 pm by Milky

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 dude, the class is more than viable right now as in the current pvp meta so nerfing them as the rest were (restrictions) seems only fair. 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i was watching ea vs mage 1 vs 1 yeasterday
I saw ea spamming metal attacks on mg before i get to laugh mg droped dead.
What is this game that looks like pw?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Ye, I'm kinda leaning towards getting rid of chan on blessing or lowering it might be a good idea. 

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
you got destroyed by hunt in playoffs today and you played terrible now here you are making a thread about ea's

Perhaps ask your "mentor" what there is to be done he doesn't seem to have any issue what archers but yet again he is good you are not.
"I died.. nerf 'em"

Besides dragon top is nowhere as strong as it used to be 
Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:01 pm by Maxime

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I don't even have x3 chan on any piece of r8 yet what the fck 

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
+1 for both nerf :))

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
you got destroyed by hunt in playoffs today and you played terrible now here you are making a thread about ea's

Perhaps ask your "mentor" what there is to be done he doesn't seem to have any issue what archers but yet again he is good you are not.
Besides dragon top is nowhere as strong as it used to be
Look at you defending most op class in epw atm, why? cuz u also play ea and don't want it to get nerfed. 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
You're talking as if all the eas on the server currently playing have full -9 gears. Really bad suggestions since it would put all the eas without -9 at a really big disadvantage. Plus, mage is stronger than ea in 1v1 and can be way tankier, not to mention it can also 1 shot with spark.
Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:08 pm by Schizo

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
+1. I have nothing wrong with the class itself, but the fact that it's not even overly difficult to get channeling pieces on armor and can get instacast with much more ease than other classes AND can be pretty tanky is just ridiculous. At least other classes have to give up defense if they want channeling, whereas Archers actually to have a significant amount of magic defense and physical defense thanks to ornaments + being LA.