Epic Perfect World

New classes?

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Galen

I personally don't believe new classes would ruin the game. It's just that as of now, everyone (me included) has zero experience playing against them, and it would take time for the server to adjust. People already make nerf threads every other day...not as if that will change whether or not new content is added.

I honestly think that some people are just afraid of change at this point. Yes, new classes would most likely reshape the server a bit, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It just means that the game is progressing. I'd be happy to adapt if it meant something new to explore, and I think I can speak for a lot of other people when I say that I don't log on every day hoping to do exactly what I did yesterday. That's just not appealing to me when it comes to gaming. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I personally don't believe new classes would ruin the game. It's just that as of now, everyone (me included) has zero experience playing against them, and it would take time for the server to adjust. People already make nerf threads every other day...not as if that will change whether or not new content is added.

I honestly think that some people are just afraid of change at this point. Yes, new classes would most likely reshape the server a bit, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It just means that the game is progressing. I'd be happy to adapt if it meant something new to explore, and I think I can speak for a lot of other people when I say that I don't log on every day hoping to do exactly what I did yesterday. That's just not appealing to me when it comes to gaming.
At this rate, most people leveling are smurfs. No joke it's the third time i've WC'd to get rid of a set of pre-150 armor and it seems like 80% of the people are smurfs; all either declining because they have r8 ready when they reach 150, or a 145 set waiting for them while they're in their 110/130 set in their lv140-144's.

We need to use the few good things that PWI leaves us from the updates, if possible, because old players keep leaving but there's few to no new players coming to replace them.
You need things to do, or you'll be like so many people, myself included, who leave, and if lucky, come back after how many months/years.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
We don't even know if EPW can/will get that expansion.

Offline Galen

At this rate, most people leveling are smurfs. No joke it's the third time i've WC'd to get rid of a set of pre-150 armor and it seems like 80% of the people are smurfs; all either declining because they have r8 ready when they reach 150, or a 145 set waiting for them while they're in their 110/130 set in their lv140-144's.

We need to use the few good things that PWI leaves us from the updates, if possible, because old players keep leaving but there's few to no new players coming to replace them.
You need things to do, or you'll be like so many people, myself included, who leave, and if lucky, come back after how many months/years.
I see the same thing from time to time, and quite honestly I've been there. It's because people are bored with their every day routines and look for something new to explore; they play other classes or experiment with things they haven't before, simply for a new experience.

I once made an archer and put fists on him so he'd be 5 APS base, just for the lols and to see if it would work. It wasn't even effective in PVP, since quite hilariously my only CC was Occult, and the only people I could kill were the ones who didn't expect me to be a threat whatsoever. But anyone with half a brain could kill me easily.

It was a complete waste of time and voting gold, but as Mike Posner would say: *** it it was something to do.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Costs alot of money but u can, it might still be too soon because of legal reasons but