New classes?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
dont care about new classes so its okey
+111111

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i would like to play a new class, since i suck on wb
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
tbh if anyone can pull off the new classes i think its epw 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
don't care about new classes , just add new instances and housing system already :P
tbh if anyone can pull off the new classes i think its epw
I agree. God knows we have the most enthusiastic community when it comes to balance...

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
No point in them tbh, way too op and everyone is gonna QQ 

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's really non of my business stating the server and Aga's financial situation, just hope it's in a good state. That being said, there is more to it money wise to running a server as big as EPW.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
-1 for new classes too

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel
well aga did say he was working on a larger patch later so theres a small silver lining

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
well aga did say he was working on a larger patch later so theres a small silver lining
I'm 90% sure it has nothing to do with the new classes. I'd think they'd do something like what they did with the last expansion and open a test server with people picked to test everything. 

I'm 90% sure it has nothing to do with the new classes. I'd think they'd do something like what they did with the last expansion and open a test server with people picked to test everything.
reported for killing the dream D: . but really tho what would they be testing if not the new classes?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
reported for killing the dream D: . but really tho what would they be testing if not the new classes?
They're probably not testing much of anything, just working on the update, I think some balances were coming along with a bunch of fash and some new things. Some of that can take a bit to sort out and finally apply and make sure it works. Patches on this server are almost never big content patches like the new expansions. 
Sorry for killing the dream, just being realistic. ): 

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Would definitely like to see the new classes. Game is stale and boring from a PvE standpoint. Don't really see much of a balancing issue, either. That's that the test server is for.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Perfect World Europe always got those new files no clue how they buy em maybe and seems like the reason they have no issues with PWI is because server is legit dead,none would bother playing a server with same rates as PWI,ok you maybe get some cubi like 5 if you're on 24 hrs,yet you're not able to finish your dungeons and such because no people.Agatio can't just throw new classes on live server Epic's gear def and dmg isn't like official there needs to be testes made skills nerfs and with every new version of client there are new ways to crash map etc etc
Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:24 pm by Atmozfears