• Faction: Leftovers
+1 or deep blue and sky blue
i vote yes to this

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
How about add all the colors instead  :tiger-16:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Give little bit, and they will ask more more more....

Anyways, more colors, more they become no seen for others. Atm pink and yellow look kinda ''special'' . Add more colors and forum become rainbow. Noone will even notice its subscriber.  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Give little bit, and they will ask more more more....

Anyways, more colors, more they become no seen for others. Atm pink and yellow look kinda ''special'' . Add more colors and forum become rainbow. Noone will even notice its subscriber.  :-X
This  :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idk if I wanna look at a rainbow of ***ery when I look at "latest topics" section.  :-\

PURGATORY

Idk if I wanna look at a rainbow of ***ery when I look at "latest topics" section.  :-\

Bring dem colours already 

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ

Bring dem colours already
Its getting close to a rainbow !!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Idk, I don't really like the colors that were added, but I also don't think any more should be added. 
I kinda liked the whole thing of GMs were x color, Support was x color, so on and so forth. I feel like that'll kinda get lost in it all if more colors are added, especially if colors somewhat close to those are added. 
Or give black/add shadows to the backs of names like gold is now, I felt would have been a bit better. q.q

Idk, kinda was just all a bad idea to me. 

[Only VIP EPW™ Users can view this comment.]
Should have made it EPW Subscribers, instead of VIP. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Idk, I don't really like the colors that were added, but I also don't think any more should be added.
I kinda liked the whole thing of GMs were x color, Support was x color, so on and so forth. I feel like that'll kinda get lost in it all if more colors are added, especially if colors somewhat close to those are added.
Or give black/add shadows to the backs of names like gold is now, I felt would have been a bit better. q.q

Idk, kinda was just all a bad idea to me.
Should have made it EPW Subscribers, instead of VIP.
Damn she just served up some 100 degree truth, fam.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I liked this feature until it actually got released if you ask me. I'm slowly getting used to it now, but It's way too popular and lost its uniqueness  :(
I'm really uncertain about adding more color variants.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
I liked this feature until it actually got released if you ask me. I'm slowly getting used to it now, but It's way too popular and lost its uniqueness  :(
ay fam u tryna give me free gear.
Recent video.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I liked this feature until it actually got released if you ask me. I'm slowly getting used to it now, but It's way too popular and lost its uniqueness  :(

Increase price so it's more unique. Or make it so there are levels. First Donation = This color. $10+ = This color. $50+ = This color. (Just examples for price ranges.)

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I swear I just paid a dollar for a month of this. you better hold this shit for remainder of the month yo.