Epic Perfect World

Scud Genocide

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
astfu go make even worse videos with 10 sets of gears
And you are seriously idiot if you think every pt i go = HO pt.. stop quoting my little fan
everyone in Tyrants is trash like you so it makes no difference who "garbage of EPW" squad consists of xDD
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
everyone in Tyrants is trash like you so it makes no difference who "garbage of EPW" squad consists of xDD
Dude you failed so hard, go hide yourself...
"HO squad is back" LOL just stop you idiot
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Dude you failed so hard, go hide yourself...
"HO squad is back" LOL just stop you idiot
take it easy you mind go balder from sweat xD
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
take it easy you mind go balder from sweat xD
:normal-2: :normal-2: Out of arguments boy?
Wait, i'm going to sauna soon, something to think about for next 4 days. You probably wank thinking of me there  :-[
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
:normal-2: :normal-2: Out of arguments boy?
Wait, i'm going to sauna soon, something to think about for next 4 days. You probably wank thinking of me there  :-[
xD spend some time contemplating how trash you and your wanna be faction is xDD , can't wait to take out the garbage next time (HangOver squad xD)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
xD spend some time contemplating how trash you and your wanna be faction is xDD , can't wait to take out the garbage next time (HangOver squad xD)

Still traumatized because HO squad makes you look so bad LOL No wonder you keep mentioning us.. so obsessed  :normal-2:
I wish you a very nice day and i hope you'll calm down soon. And if you are talking about HO, like you're used to, then write full name "Hangover", then it's easier to search what plebs are talking about us.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

he talk about that squad that we used to fak them 10v20 in swane squad?

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
LOL stop putting sht on forum seriously.. I wasn't there but can say from minimap 10x more blue than red names, this explains why no deaths for your gameplay.
Lucky there's no HO squad to fak those amateur pts lol But i'm nice, i let new generation EAs to feel good  :))
10× more blue?...it's because they were getting wiped all pk, even if we had more....we pk vs Tyrants with less numbers all the time and don't complain o.o

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Still traumatized because HO squad makes you look so bad LOL No wonder you keep mentioning us.. so obsessed  :normal-2:
I wish you a very nice day and i hope you'll calm down soon. And if you are talking about HO, like you're used to, then write full name "Hangover", then it's easier to search what plebs are talking about us.
garbage squad of EPW sounds better xD
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
he talk about that squad that we used to fak them 10v20 in swane squad?

so good HO squad  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: destroyed by my squad everywhere 10v20

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over

so good HO squad  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: destroyed by my squad everywhere 10v20
Are we back in 2010 where we can all post sht loads of videos destroying each others? It's so stupid move you know.. :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
I can post many videos of you getting destroyed left and right by HO squad  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
LOL stop putting sht on forum seriously.. I wasn't there but can say from minimap 10x more blue than red names, this explains why no deaths for your gameplay.
Lucky there's no HO squad to fak those amateur pts lol But i'm nice, i let new generation EAs to feel good  :))
Wait so lemme get this, it's ok for tyrants to have an extra 10-20 for weeks when apo could barely get 40, and they posted videos of saying easy every single day. You lose a fuse when we do the same thing to tyrants? What? 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Are we back in 2010 where we can all post sht loads of videos destroying each others? It's so stupid move you know.. :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
I can post many videos of you getting destroyed left and right by HO squad  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
You can't, I've always destroyed you, if you ever pushed my squad it was probably 40vs80 PK