Epic Perfect World

Wiz vs Psy in Mass

Offline Iker

I have both of them and I know they are different styles.

I read all the old threads about the comparison of Wiz and Psyc.

But I make this thread because I want to know the real differences between them in Mass PK nowadays.
Because I see a lot of Wiz in Mass, but only 2-3 Psyc running around.
So the question is, why do people prefer Wiz more than Psyc in Mass ?

Thanks.
Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 05:05 pm by Iker

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Wiz is much more versatile than psy, and can do basically anything a psy can. (Support/dd/slight cc)

But 70% of the reason is because a mage can just leap out of damage whilst tanking more damage at the same time.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
everyone plays wiz cause it has much more survivability unless you enjoy sitting in white.At least that's how it was pre script era

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Wiz more fun huge dmg plus good survivals with def set, yes you need script, psy is a retarded class tbh no one bother to Attack cuz of seal no idea if its fun

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
psy aint bad, its fun.
u just need to know what to do, and its fun to not be the first target in pks.

but right now, ea/wiz are best dds in mass pk, and its because of the leaps and kiting abilities they got.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Kingsley

Psyc is not bad but it is boring

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Wiz more fun huge dmg plus good survivals with def set, yes you need script, psy is a retarded class tbh no one bother to Attack cuz of seal no idea if its fun
No a retard class is mystic (psy and wiz death)
For Psy its like playing chess kinda. You do a wrong move and it can cause ya (like u stun the person and go black and they faith then stun u and you die in a few hits)
And if you find our Seal soo annoying, you can always get Will Surge to immune urself from the slience.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Wiz is much more versatile than psy, and can do basically anything a psy can. (Support/dd/slight cc)

But 70% of the reason is because a mage can just leap out of damage whilst tanking more damage at the same time.