Epic Perfect World

Aeternum nya

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
Get all Aeternum full dressed
70% of the clan is not dressed
but we and it did not stop to close the warning, ducks and on an equal footing to fight the tyrants

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
the only thing i really feel like i can give you credit on is the quality of the video o.o? claiming you're back after fighting ruthless. ummm wut?
there was like 1 almost half catchy song that sounded almost ok. but i have doubts. half the video was ruined for me as i have not enjoyed an Air pk session since 1943.  also whats up with that 100% chance 0 phy deff?  i seriously cant think of a time in the last week yo wf's have missed with the 80% chance you're suppose to miss with, if this is a legit thing now, teach mi senpai
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)
Putin priydet poryadok navedet . Alahu akbar

Offline ram of sundown

• Old Player
  • Faction: Conflate
the only thing i really feel like i can give you credit on is the quality of the video o.o? claiming you're back after fighting ruthless. ummm wut?
there was like 1 almost half catchy song that sounded almost ok. but i have doubts. half the video was ruined for me as i have not enjoyed an Air pk session since 1943.  also whats up with that 100% chance 0 phy deff?  i seriously cant think of a time in the last week yo wf's have missed with the 80% chance you're suppose to miss with, if this is a legit thing now, teach mi senpai
when the Russian come, you always want them to be accused of hacking. but in reality everything is simple, you just do not want to admit that you are weaker than us.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
fck another backstab guild  :normal-18:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
What warning rofl  :normal-2: you still seem truamatized by us but dw we will still log once a month to give you chance again 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yey the retards r back 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
when the Russian come, you always want them to be accused of hacking. but in reality everything is simple, you just do not want to admit that you are weaker than us.
lol you arent good players in any aspect... all you are is scripting sh!t and nothing more... feel free to go back again to whatever server you came from :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
been rekin you all week my child
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Get all Aeternum full dressed
Rofl best quote ever 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What warning rofl  :normal-2: you still seem truamatized by us but dw we will still log once a month to give you chance again
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Awyf ewum best wf's

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Lmaoooo itachi get fked

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline Marika

What warning rofl  :normal-2: you still seem truamatized by us but dw we will still log once a month to give you chance again
Traumatized by Kinsei!
Best part at 0:25 lol