Epic Perfect World

Cannot use Auto-Culti F12

Offline Kingsley

I put macro in Ctrl F12, set up time and range.

I turn it ON and my char just stand there and do nothing.
Please help.
Thank you 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Kingsley

Cuz I saw a lot of people farming at Shrine... I thought they use F12

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
disabled because making 500ec in 1hour is too much xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Cuz I saw a lot of people farming at Shrine... I thought they use F12
God no, they just use farming bots.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
no botting allowed
jopaer/Mercenary

lulu

Disabled for obvious reasons.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
no botting allowed
There's bots that are undetected by EPW, cause I think something in EPW can detect that if I was told right (forever ago.)

Then there's people that script that kinda stuff. 

kitty stew

There's bots that are undetected by EPW, cause I think something in EPW can detect that if I was told right (forever ago.) Then there's people that script that kinda stuff.

I personally showed how the people botting can be proven (dropping EC in the air just above them took care of proving the vast majority are botting -- they get stuck under it, only a bot would be dumb enough to repeatedly sit there trying to pick items in the air from the ground), I made an arsenal of videos showing this too (and even a thread some time back) the problem is, they get banned repeatedly for a short period, and never permabanned (as the rules state they should), and come back..

much like the issue of scripting seems like yet another matter the powers that be have given up on

might as well just nix the rule and enable auto cultivation, seems like a pointless rule.. like most of them
Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:57 pm by kitty stew

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I personally showed how the people botting can be proven (dropping EC in the air just above them took care of proving the vast majority are botting -- they get stuck under it, only a bot would be dumb enough to do that), I made an arsenal of videos showing this too (and even a thread some time back) the problem is, they get banned repeatedly for a short period, and never permabanned (as the rules state), and come back..

much like the issue of scripting seems like yet another matter the powers that be have given up on

might as well just nix the rule and enable auto cultivation, seems like a pointless rule
They must have been using shitty bots, I personally know of one that can be set on a timer for pickups. If you can't pick it up in one second, it moves on (if you set it like that.) To make it seem.. more realistic? I guess. I mean, who would give up the chance for free EC ): 
I'm sure that the GMs have given up on trying to find botters and such, and I'm sure they won't try to find people that script, just how things are. I'm not really surprised. 

kitty stew

They must have been using shitty bots, I personally know of one that can be set on a timer for pickups. If you can't pick it up in one second, it moves on (if you set it like that.) To make it seem.. more realistic? I guess. I mean, who would give up the chance for free EC ): I'm sure that the GMs have given up on trying to find botters and such, and I'm sure they won't try to find people that script, just how things are. I'm not really surprised.
most of them would do that, here is an example:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
tbh it's really easy to make your own if you use your brain, dont even need high level programming skills to do it . Have aps macro on 1, have pick up on 2, record yourself pressing  Tab 1 and 2, use autoclicker to click play every 6seconds....easiest sht ever

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
tbh it's really easy to make your own if you use your brain, dont even need high level programming skills to do it . Have aps macro on 1, have pick up on 2, record yourself pressing  Tab 1 and 2, use autoclicker to click play every 6seconds....easiest sht ever
This is true. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
most of them would do that, here is an example:

waste of perfectly good ec
jopaer/Mercenary

kitty stew

waste of perfectly good ec
if you're poor yes