Epic Perfect World

r8 fists

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Only tend to play my vit EP these days but I honestly never felt under powered with my WR. Don't get why you're so hung up about it though, i put the plain maths down, offer some counter points if you have a point I guess. :)
All you did was lay down the basic formulas for how damage is calculated, do you think that makes you look smart or proves anything about warriors? o.0

You want a counter argument? Gladly. But buckle down because you and I, we're going to be here for a while.

WR has to wear a HA and LA mix with dragon and dragon weapon (low atk level) to reach the same APS base as sin has in full R8 (and r8 wep, atk or gof)

Sin on top of its armor advantage by having the same APS in full R8, is free to stat all of its points into dexterity, allowing for even higher damage. Warrior with it's LA/HA split armors (drastically low defense and low atk levels) has to a lot a certain amount of points into dexterity (More than sin has to in str) in order to both not miss, and wear its armor to begin with. Barbarian also has to stat less dex, given bloodbath.

Tl;dr ? Sin's in aps armor both deal vastly more damage, and are simultaneously tankier than WR is in his aps armor. (R8 full vs la/ha dragon mix.)

The last WR to get 3rd in playoffs was on april 10th after Jawad refused to fight for third place. The last Warrior to get a first place in playoffs was 4 months ago. When uncontested won a round.

Out of the last 100 playoffs (Yes, exactly 100), WR has gotten one 1st place and one 3rd place (by forfeit.) That's a 1% win ratio compared to every single other class.

The stat's are just as dismal for 2vs2.

The fact of the matter is, all WR can do is mass pk, and a stun monkey in 10vs10. In every other scenario DPH is better for WR, and another APS class is better than warrior for aps'ing. It has the lowest damage output and attack levels of all the APS classes, while also being the only aps class to aps without also having gof.

The fact that a slight physical attack boost on R8 claws (despite it also lowering warrior aps) triggered you is beyond redemption. Stick to being a vit mass pk EP because that is clearly all you have even an inkling of knowledge in. That, and basic damage calculation formulas.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
All you did was lay down the basic formulas for how damage is calculated, do you think that makes you look smart or proves anything about warriors? o.0

You want a counter argument? Gladly. But buckle down because you and I, we're going to be here for a while.

WR has to wear a HA and LA mix with dragon and dragon weapon (low atk level) to reach the same APS base as sin has in full R8 (and r8 wep, atk or gof)

Sin on top of its armor advantage by having the same APS in full R8, is free to stat all of its points into dexterity, allowing for even higher damage. Warrior with it's LA/HA split armors (drastically low defense and low atk levels) has to a lot a certain amount of points into dexterity (More than sin has to in str) in order to both not miss, and wear its armor to begin with. Barbarian also has to stat less dex, given bloodbath.

Tl;dr ? Sin's in aps armor both deal vastly more damage, and are simultaneously tankier than WR is in his aps armor. (R8 full vs la/ha dragon mix.)

The last WR to get 3rd in playoffs was on april 10th after Jawad refused to fight for third place. The last Warrior to get a first place in playoffs was 4 months ago. When uncontested won a round.

Out of the last 100 playoffs (Yes, exactly 100), WR has gotten one 1st place and one 3rd place (by forfeit.) That's a 1% win ratio compared to every single other class.

The fact of the matter is, all WR can do is mass pk, and a stun monkey in 10vs10. In every other scenario DPH is better for WR, and another APS class is better than warrior for aps'ing. It has the lowest damage output and attack levels of all the APS classes, while also being the only aps class to aps without also having gof.

The fact that a slight physical attack boost on R8 claws (despite it also lowering warrior aps) triggered you is beyond redemption. Stick to being a vit mass pk EP because that is clearly all you have even an inkling of knowledge in. That, and basic damage calculation formulas.
bms use more than 300 dex? 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

R8 Claws? okay. I think we're done here. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
bms use more than 300 dex?
change that pic dude holy ***

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
WR is complete sht the only WR's on entire server that have managed to beat me in 1v1 :

SinRogue (Raul)

Insanity

Can't think of any more from top of my head

You can blame gear all you want but tbh fam WR that scripts like regular player = OP def and does more damage (base, no spark) than WB. Just one of the few classes left in this game that doesn't rely on faceroll/macro skill or luck

git gud

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
change that pic dude holy ***
no l0l0l0l.
R8 Claws? okay. I think we're done here.
typo for fists, as claws are most used.
WR is complete sht the only WR's on entire server that have managed to beat me in 1v1 :

SinRogue (Raul)

Insanity

Can't think of any more from top of my head

You can blame gear all you want but tbh fam WR that scripts like regular player = OP def and does more damage (base, no spark) than WB. Just one of the few classes left in this game that doesn't rely on faceroll/macro skill or luck

git gud
L0L FuK you lose to Romanian and Iraqi ?!??!?! L0L

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
WR is complete sht the only WR's on entire server that have managed to beat me in 1v1 : SinRogue (Raul) Insanity Can't think of any more from top of my head You can blame gear all you want but tbh fam WR that scripts like regular player = OP def and does more damage (base, no spark) than WB. Just one of the few classes left in this game that doesn't rely on faceroll/macro skill or luck git gud
Tl;dr I lose to a warrior who can't even beat mizore in watershell (sinrouge) so warriors are OP. Ok boss.

Warrior hits harder than WB? Lol okay. Damn, sinrouge gave you straight PTSD.

@Kera this is warriors accuracy at 360 dex, whats your WB's accuracy in bath?

@Nydale, You asked for me to counter your points, I countered all of them flawlessly so you decided to quote a single typo and ignore my points? Pathetic dude :/ when you asked me to debate with you, I expected you to last a little longer than a single post.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Tl;dr I lose to a warrior who can't even beat mizore in watershell (sinrouge) so warriors are OP. Ok boss.

@Nydale, You asked for me to counter your points, I countered all of them flawlessly so you decided to quote a single typo and ignore my points? Pathetic dude :/ when you asked me to debate with you, I expected you to last a little longer than a single post.
that pdef is it with bell? well ur patk seems somewhere near my patk tbh, am not sure if u r in claws atm or nah.
ur pdef is way higher than me in human form. so i dont use pdef ornies so ignore that..
and my accuracy is somewhere at 12k-15k i guess with bloodbath
my hp at 55k too, ur hp is 42k wtf LOL

@nydale yes he's a quitter xd

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
that pdef is it with bell? well ur patk seems somewhere near my patk tbh, am not sure if u r in claws atm or nah.
ur pdef is way higher than me in human form. so i dont use pdef ornies so ignore that..
and my accuracy is somewhere at 12k-15k i guess with bloodbath
my hp at 55k too, ur hp is 42k wtf LOL

@nydale yes he's a quitter xd
it's a warrior, obviously it'll have more pdef than you in human it has a pdef buff... idiot.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
it's a warrior, obviously it'll have more pdef than you in human it has a pdef buff... idiot.
well ye their pdef is high fam l0l. shiiit

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I'm wearing dual pdef ornaments with bell. Ironridge and dragon claws.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
I'm wearing dual pdef ornaments with bell. Ironridge and dragon claws.
ur pdef is awful LMAO 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
ur pdef is awful LMAO
Actually cant remember if I was belled, I'll double check. Edit nah, I just logged in to SS stats so I forget to bell 56k pdef with bell.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

Of the 100 playoffs, how many WRs entered? How far did they get? Who did they lose too? 
Why are we comparing a Sin to a WR when it's fundamentally a different class. "Assassin" it's meant to do more damage than a Blademaster. An off tank. CC intended. If DPH is SO much better as you say, then let the WR go DPH. What's the problem? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes