Epic Perfect World

r8 fists

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
R.I.P brain  :(
I've been studying all day, and that math made my brain hurt more help. ): 
Yeah because APS wr's are currently dominating PK so hard right now, and winning all events, lmao. Good thinking.

LOL yes they are, don't you know? 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Seems mad. O:-)
Mad? Nah.

WR's damage output is by far the lowest of all classes, and on top of that they're squishy at the same time when theyre in their aps armor. (Light armor/Heavy armor dragon mix.) While sin's run around with the same APS in full R8.

While you sit here desperately trying to convince people APS WR is OP I'm over here in playoffs and 2vs2 laughing at every WR who joins them. :)

But you'll -1 anything thats not a boost for you, even if its a boost for the weakest class in game. I know your type.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Mad? Nah.

WR's damage output is by far the lowest of all classes, and on top of that they're squishy at the same time when theyre in their aps armor. (Light armor/Heavy armor dragon mix.) While sin's run around with the same APS in full R8.

While you sit here desperately trying to convince people APS WR is OP I'm over here in playoffs and 2vs2 laughing at every WR who joins them. :)

But you'll -1 anything thats not a boost for you, even if its a boost for the weakest class in game. I know your type.
Not convincing anyone it's "OP" i just don't see an issue with it as it is. My WR never has issues and it's not overly geared. 
Also you seem pretty mad to reply like that, I don't run around going +1 +1 +1 buff EP. In fact i said nerf it  :)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Not convincing anyone it's "OP" i just don't see an issue with it as it is. My WR never has issues and it's not overly geared. Also you seem pretty mad to reply like that, I don't run around going +1 +1 +1 buff EP. In fact i said nerf it :)
Want to 1vs1 me with your WR and I'll only use watershell? :-\ You can join the horde of watershell slain warriors. Then you can tell me how awesome WR is.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Want to 1vs1 me with your WR and I'll only use watershell? :-\ You can join the horde of watershell slain warriors. Then you can tell me how awesome WR is.
Only tend to play my vit EP these days but I honestly never felt under powered with my WR. Don't get why you're so hung up about it though, i put the plain maths down, offer some counter points if you have a point I guess.  :)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Not convincing anyone it's "OP" i just don't see an issue with it as it is. My WR never has issues and it's not overly geared.
Also you seem pretty mad to reply like that, I don't run around going +1 +1 +1 buff EP. In fact i said nerf it  :)
wrs dmg is complete shit, i can tank it in mdef ornies with 3x wrists on... either ways, i guess the lack of dmg is overcomed by the ability to stun alot so i see ur point. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
wrs dmg is complete shit, i can tank it in mdef ornies with 3x wrists on... either ways, i guess the lack of dmg is overcomed by the ability to stun alot so i see ur point.
Class vs Class there will be things it sucks at yeah. I don't see a WR needed a damage boost though, with HF + stuns their damage is fine, especially with genie too. Just play the class and they'll be fine. I see no counter arguments, just me getting smarties  :police:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Class vs Class there will be things it sucks at yeah. I don't see a WR needed a damage boost though, with HF + stuns their damage is fine, especially with genie too. Just play the class and they'll be fine. I see no counter arguments, just me getting smarties  :police:
nah it can be understandable if suck vs a certain class in 1v1, but they actually suck alot vs everyclass... i don't script tho. and am tellin u if i use pdef ornies and stayed in my dragon wrist, ill just afk them. imagine a diff class that can actually script and using rpd r8.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
nah it can be understandable if suck vs a certain class in 1v1, but they actually suck alot vs everyclass... i don't script tho. and am tellin u if i use pdef ornies and stayed in my dragon wrist, ill just afk them. imagine a diff class that can actually script and using rpd r8.
A decent WR will get it done eventually though. If we go down that road we should buff psychic pdef for being squishy. It's not needed, even if it does suck for the person playing it to do low damage.  

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
A decent WR will get it done eventually though. If we go down that road we should buff psychic pdef for being squishy. It's not needed, even if it does suck for the person playing it to do low damage.  
a decent WR struggles and waits to get lucky to get it done, and psy's def/atk is fine, ever heard of scripting? if anything lv 11 souls

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
a decent WR struggles and waits to get lucky to get it done, and psy's def/atk is fine, ever heard of scripting? if anything lv 11 souls
Scripting for baddies  :police: aka everyone playing  :)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Scripting for baddies  :police: aka everyone playing  :)
I don't script :(

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Scripting for baddies  :police: aka everyone playing  :)
did you just pick up some random shit to say? l0l

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
did you just pick up some random shit to say? l0l
To be honest, lost interest in the thread :rolleyes:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
To be honest, lost interest in the thread :rolleyes:
awh i wanted to dank you effin quitter l0l