Epic Perfect World

They are never gonna catch me- Ducks vs Tyrants vs Apo feat Nimy

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
People so hypocrite lmao. Now that the battle is over every1 feels strong saying they dont want ducks to join.
But when pk is going the losing side is hoping for ducks backstabbing enemy team just to get advantage. For you guys only the win counts.
Before pk yesterday i got few pms from ppl asking if we were coming, enemy wouldnt show otherwise.
So yeah you can want us out of pk but at least be straight and dont pm asking if we are coming later ;) .
no one gives a shit about your maggot guild or hopes "you show up" you are like the mentally rtrdd version of Team69 that can't even backstab properly ,i understand you lose all pk in asian timezone and have to resort to this but you are shit even at backstabbing
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
People so hypocrite lmao. Now that the battle is over every1 feels strong saying they dont want ducks to join.
But when pk is going the losing side is hoping for ducks backstabbing enemy team just to get advantage. For you guys only the win counts.
Before pk yesterday i got few pms from ppl asking if we were coming, enemy wouldnt show otherwise.
So yeah you can want us out of pk but at least be straight and dont pm asking if we are coming later ;) .
ouch                         

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Everyone so mean
:normal-9:

me best
No.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Ive never wanted help from anyone in pk

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I liked the part where my squad didn't have to deal with this  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
The saltiness is real.

I go make suggestion thread to ban anyone who isn't in Tyrants or Apo from pk on this server. Everyone go +1 please.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
The saltiness is real.

I go make suggestion thread to ban anyone who isn't in Tyrants or Apo from pk on this server. Everyone go +1 please.
no need 2 leaders of biggest factions have power to do it, maybe if u pay us weekly around 100k ec we could give u pk once a week at night time if we in the right mood

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
okay ducks you want to pk fair enough, but...how you gonna go and call both apolumi and tyrants salty when you know for certain that if one of these guild even turn to you for a second...even to kite from the other guild, you will get completely annihilated...yet ya'll still talkin sht lmao, thats amazing 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
organize pk in upcoming bro pls
no point dude, gm haven guild, they can get in too

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
I'd pick any other pk in that time over this, but since you've merged every other medium sized and small guild that pks in that time you don't really leave us much choice. Unlike you some of us prefer PKs that are not a clusterf*** involving 100 people running around, half having no idea what they are doing.

Also you seem to forget that a few months ago when you went "innactive" (emo over losing pks or whatever) most of you joined smaller guilds or did exactly that what seems to bother you so much when others do it, "backstabbing". When you do it you are pro assassin  retired mercenaries, when someone else does it they are backstabbing maggots. You make me sick how pathetic and hypocritical you are. Either learn to deal with it, like we did then and now in asian time or find another way to do your gvgs without anyone disturbing you

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
 You make me sick how pathetic and hypocritical you are.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
I'd pick any other pk in that time over this, but since you've merged every other medium sized and small guild that pks in that time you don't really leave us much choice. Unlike you some of us prefer PKs that are not a clusterf*** involving 100 people running around, half having no idea what they are doing.

Also you seem to forget that a few months ago when you went "innactive" (emo over losing pks or whatever) most of you joined smaller guilds or did exactly that what seems to bother you so much when others do it, "backstabbing". When you do it you are pro assassin  retired mercenaries, when someone else does it they are backstabbing maggots. You make me sick how pathetic and hypocritical you are. Either learn to deal with it, like we did then and now in asian time or find another way to do your gvgs without anyone disturbing you
Are you dumb or are you emotional?  I said I prefer(key word) it was GvG.  I never once complained about Ducks showing up to pk are you down?  I could careless what Ducks does but if I had a choice between going GvG and having an extra guild there just to backstab ofc imma choose the GvG.  Yes we backstabbed Apollumi, but you didnt see me putting up no videos like I accomplished something(didnt even record it). In fact the only pk I did record when we did Rectify was Rectify vs GA vs Ducks and all 3 sides was trying to win.  

Also, emo over pk lost? Oc disbanded and there was no one to pk us.  could ducks pull 60 for pk at that time? could archenemy? could ruthless? What are you talking about.  You have had 3 perfect chances to recruit (Artifex disband, OC disband, Tryants disband) so don't complain about ppl "merging" small and medium size guilds.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Are you dumb or are you emotional?  I said I prefer(key word) it was GvG.  I never once complained about Ducks showing up to pk are you down?  I could careless what Ducks does but if I had a choice between going GvG and having an extra guild there just to backstab ofc imma choose the GvG.  Yes we backstabbed Apollumi, but you didnt see me putting up no videos like I accomplished something(didnt even record it). In fact the only pk I did record when we did Rectify was Rectify vs GA vs Ducks and all 3 sides was trying to win.  

Also, emo over pk lost? Oc disbanded and there was no one to pk us.  could ducks pull 60 for pk at that time? could archenemy? could ruthless? What are you talking about.  You have had 3 perfect chances to recruit (Artifex disband, OC disband, Tryants disband) so don't complain about ppl "merging" small and medium size guilds.
Hey man, calm down. The world is not spinning around you, I wasn't referring to you alone, but I'm glad you found yourself there

P.S. I know that you disbanded because there was no one to pk, and the pk was really enjoyable when all of us had no more than 3 pts, then some other tryhard guild came back when you were gone and ruined the small pks again
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:59 am by Ivan

Offline Explicit

• Retired
Hey man, calm down. The world is not spinning around you, I wasn't referring to you alone, but I'm glad you found yourself there
I replied to parts referring to me and yes the world does spin around me 

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Ain't nobody wanna recruit that horde of braindead passives that fell out of big guilds, they'd find a new idiot to follow and leave anyway, you know how it goes. You enjoy getting fked by Apo, we enjoy our backstabbing pk hence we won't pull your holy alliance #s. Eat it up and feed me kills.

Pls Ducks don't go retard on me, stay small and quack these gr.ape looking neeggas  :'(

I liked the part where my squad didn't have to deal with this  :police:
I saw you running around there pumpkin, I save stun just for uuuuu
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden