• Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Rev Ft 1337 : How to mage

First reader : Melinoe
lmao welll said dude

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
ooOo nice post one of the many brother, how must these loser feel fighting non charisma's, secretly all await the emperor fast reinstall rev play again most fame player ever existanced and handsome... Love to all my oc warriors we are 1 
didnt your director or  w.e he is now merge with warning ? 
Weren't you an unknown in warning as well?

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Weren't you an unknown in warning as well? 
and i was in warning for 3 weeks and harp already gave me marshal  cuz i know what im doing in pk couldnt say same about you and your guild.
Tyrants have unbeatable dt tactic i grant you that rofl 3-0 and now losing to appoliolo that lost dt to ae rofl

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
only if you suck my toe too  :-*
only if you pay ec men  :normal-4:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
only if you pay ec men  :normal-4:
sold :normal-8:

Kasing

You obviously didn't get what I meant. Go back to csgo you blonde

You look mad... are you? It is an online game ... shhhhhh
Is it that hard to accept reality? ;)

OC number 1 since the first day to the end of epic! Sit down kids :D

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
lmfae "only decent looking chick" i wont even reply to you anymore i might get std"s over internet cuz of you fcking disgusting
and i was in warning for 3 weeks and harp already gave me marshal  cuz i know what im doing in pk couldnt say same about you and your guild.
Tyrants have unbeatable dt tactic i grant you that rofl 3-0 and now losing to appoliolo that lost dt to ae rofl
nah dude....told harp to remove marshal from you(horrible)
tldr disgusting 

Kasing

nah dude....told harp to remove marshal from you(horrible)
tldr disgusting
who are you? Random?

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
who are you? Random?
who are you? Random

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

You can see is as you want, Artifex taught 80% of  you how to PK, how to do everything and even if you were not in artifex, you did learn by playing against them. You learned in defeat and you did learn how to ally to compete against a guild that strong... You can talk as you want, but there is a difference between being feared and being respect, Artifex was respected and Tyrants are feared, hopefully you can make the difference... 

Before calling people fanboy, learn what fanboy mean, there is a difference between being a fan boy and giving credit and loyalty to people who took time to make you improve. I am not a fan boy, you are just lacking vision to see how far I am in front of you.

You guys can talk shit as you want, but one day, I hope you will learn wisdom and knowledge and hopefully you will see how bad you were. Playing pixels doesnt change the person you are and even  if  you can script and play well, until you learn how to be humble, you won't do anything in life except being surrouded by the same type of people. And guess what... those people are stuck, stuck in their lies and bullshit ! :) so enjoy your ride mates :D 

Love you to Ahed <3

???????????????????????????

Kasing

I dont see Soochi and Dormgrath comments but I guess they are crying AGAIN lol

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
oc is gone baby

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Team69 taught everyone how to sig behind enemy and make ppl angry and upset :police: