Epic Perfect World

Need some Barbarian guide pls

Offline Iker

Hi, I need some Barbarian guide, Demon Str Build
1. Stats Build
2. Gears Reshape (maybe x3 str is the best)
3. Strategy in Mass PK

P/S: I'm looking for guides to build a demon barb which can kill, not a support barb.

Thank you.

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
it is easy go demon and spark all the way  :)) :))

Ohh and dont forget to use scripts  ;D ;D

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
just go full str(dph) and you'll still deal decent amount of damage(5k+) even with bad gear unless script/macro

Offline bob

- Just put enough dex points for weapon ( I believe it was 84), rest into str
- Best stats for dph is 3x [str] second best would be 2x [str] and 1x [crit] for max damage (2x str + dex is better but u cant restat if u use 2 sets), u will also need another set for defense against mages  , here you will want 3x [rmdt] on wrists and chest, 3x [mdef res] on boots and 2x [ele res % ] on pants, all these stats are quite rare but you should be able to have some good 1v1s after a full 2x [str] set
- I don't really mass pk that often, but what you will want to do is make sure ur squad members are buffed with barb buffs, and keep using hp buff for aoe chi, make sure to AA and use the anti-flying skill when possible, would also be good to use aoe stun/frighten when u see enemy in groups, another recommended skill is raging slap and ofc keep spamming that kd. You will mostly be in ur def set here as u will be in the frontline

Offline Dombra

- Just put enough dex points for weapon ( I believe it was 84), rest into str
- Best stats for dph is 3x [str] second best would be 2x [str] and 1x [crit] for max damage (2x str + dex is better but u cant restat if u use 2 sets), u will also need another set for defense against mages  , here you will want 3x [rmdt] on wrists and chest, 3x [mdef res] on boots and 2x [ele res % ] on pants, all these stats are quite rare but you should be able to have some good 1v1s after a full 2x [str] set
- I don't really mass pk that often, but what you will want to do is make sure ur squad members are buffed with barb buffs, and keep using hp buff for aoe chi, make sure to AA and use the anti-flying skill when possible, would also be good to use aoe stun/frighten when u see enemy in groups, another recommended skill is raging slap and ofc keep spamming that kd. You will mostly be in ur def set here as u will be in the frontline
Couldn't have said it better, tho do try to get 3x rpdt on another set of boots in-case you're fighting against archers, their damage is mixed so that's helpful, also helps in mass PK.
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline bob

I guess u could get rpdt pants and top (or dragon top) too for vs sins, but that's about it

Offline Dombra

I guess u could get rpdt pants and top (or dragon top) too for vs sins, but that's about it

I've ran dragon top while in cata and didn't like it over r8, idk if it'd be better for reg pk, but that's my take on it xD 2x ele pants are the best thing ever tho. 
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline bob

I've ran dragon top while in cata and didn't like it over r8, idk if it'd be better for reg pk, but that's my take on it xD 2x ele pants are the best thing ever tho.
dragon top only in 1v1 vs sin/bm/barb, unless u get 3x rpdt on r8 top, and yh 2x ele is very good, better than 3x rmdt

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
guys he wanted to know what dmg gear he needs not tank gear.... lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline bob

he needs them both to be effective atm, but dmg gear is just 3x str like I said above