Epic Perfect World

Reforge Armor

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Can we real talk about mana and -req on weapons though? Mana was removed from armors.

Phys res and HP are still technically useful.

But this?

R u having a giggle m8?
i actually giggled, guess wut am still giggling i cant even help it.. i cant stop.... ok i stopped... no i didnt LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUK.......

OT: tho for real rofl remove ct from wbs armor, i am getting trolled tryin to get decent rmd or rpd, and i get fuking ct? LOL AM NOT A FUKIN EA
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Plss remove that -Req on r8. :( the rest is fine. 

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Seby focus only to EA? How about Barb. Seeker, Mystics,
EA and sins are literally the most expensive to build..

barbs arnt
to be decent you need 2x rmdt/ rpdt on everything, and maybe a str set + 3x int wrist for aps
unless you wanna be baqwolf and waste 2309480239 dama on your barb top hoping to bug server and get interval

the same applies to seekers and bms

the max you need is 2k PE (WORST EFFING CASE) for a HA class (inclusive of aps wrist)
beyond that you proly need to learn to play...

and no keep stats the same way they are... already crap load of people with 4x attack /4x def/2x int wep... (and I aint even one of em ;w; )

your kungfu is goot

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
altho come to think of it

agatio could just say he did it and never bother with it ...

and no one will ever know..

your kungfu is goot

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
LOL. While you're at it Agatio remove other useless stats like GOF, Purify, CT and interval
Don't forget atk and def lvl  :(

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Real talk tho, can we get the -25% Recquirement off the list entirely? Every second try had it for me yesterday with the waste of 120 PE. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nah reshaping is just fine
Its actually easy af
Go farm pe

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
Nah reshaping is just fine
Its actually easy af
Go farm pe
I am farming PE, I just have a life too. Per day the best amount I can get even with faction trials is like 60 at maximum. 
Simply no time for GV. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
EA and sins are literally the most expensive to build.. barbs arnt to be decent you need 2x rmdt/ rpdt on everything, and maybe a str set + 3x int wrist for aps unless you wanna be baqwolf and waste 2309480239 dama on your barb top hoping to bug server and get interval the same applies to seekers and bms the max you need is 2k PE (WORST EFFING CASE) for a HA class (inclusive of aps wrist) beyond that you proly need to learn to play... and no keep stats the same way they are... already crap load of people with 4x attack /4x def/2x int wep... (and I aint even one of em ;w; )

>Actually complaining that ea is hard to gear

>EA has the highest chance to get -chan out of all characters who actually use -chan. Literally two times as likely to get -chan than an arcane.

If ea had the same -chan % rates as arcanes, and had to use x2 chan/dex like all arcanes hope for x2 chan/mag, lol.

I wonder if they would have united and QQ'd to get yet another buff, again. :3

First world problems when you complain that it's "so hard" to get x3 -chan (99 chan total) on all pieces when arcanes have to sell their soul for a single piece of it, and theyre ARCANES. Aka CASTERS.

Frikkin ea's man....constant first world problems I swear,

And sins....sins actually complaining about being able to APS in R8 armor and keep their set bonus while aps'ing, dealing twice as much as WR because of it....smh fam....
Ok how about we take away your APS no R8 armor, then you'll be easy to gear like wr and seeker.

You can APS in dragon armor like seekers and wr's have to. Since it's easy its good, right?

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
btw guys suggest only, for me other stat no use . x200 PE x5000 DBS x400 Damas STILL i cant get good STATS for my BARB
maybe u unlucky 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Also not to mention WR has to even wear a HA and LA mix with dragon and dragon weapon to reach the same APS base as sin has in full R8 (and r8 wep)....and they complaining about hard to gear....fck you man.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Also not to mention WR has to even wear a HA and LA mix with dragon and dragon weapon to reach the same APS base as sin has in full R8 (and r8 wep)....and they complaining about hard to gear....fck you man.
ye lol... a wr to reach that aps on full r8 need to make r8 fists with x3 int.  kek

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
>Actually complaining that ea is hard to gear

>EA has the highest chance to get -chan out of all characters who actually use -chan. Literally two times as likely to get -chan than an arcane.

If ea had the same -chan % rates as arcanes, and had to use x2 chan/dex like all arcanes hope for x2 chan/mag, lol.

I wonder if they would have united and QQ'd to get yet another buff, again. :3

First world problems when you complain that it's "so hard" to get x3 -chan (99 chan total) on all pieces when arcanes have to sell their soul for a single piece of it, and theyre ARCANES. Aka CASTERS.

Frikkin ea's man....constant first world problems I swear,

And sins....sins actually complaining about being able to APS in R8 armor and keep their set bonus while aps'ing, dealing twice as much as WR because of it....smh fam....
Ok how about we take away your APS no R8 armor, then you'll be easy to gear like wr and seeker.

You can APS in dragon armor like seekers and wr's have to. Since it's easy its good, right?
........... first an ea with 3x chant on everything does not make it 99 chant...
also most mg classes are pretty op as it is with 2x chant gears, demon wizzies and mystics have that chant buff and can reach insta easy, maybe venos got it rough
also a 2x chant ea is not really all that viable anymore... sage eas need 3x chant which is a lot more harder than just the 2x chant mg classes need,
demon eas are worse... you need interval on your arms (which is the easiest ) then your top (which is a lot more difficult) and your boots (which makes getting multiple chant on your mg wrists seem like a breeze)

also this was never about sins complaining that they were hard to build, the returns for building a sin/ea is quite high and are pretty easy and a lot more fun to play .... I just stated that compared to them barbs are pretty easier to gear -.-

your kungfu is goot

Offline _TankHunter_

• A1 since Day 1
  • Characters: Sloom TankHunter Zamala
Why do people QQ about barbs having to use mixed gear? I use mixed gear on both sin and barb, HA/LA dragon mix, and is not hard to fck people up. Sure gearing up to max chan or x6 -int or r8 is hard. But that's the game. You either throw money at it, or u not care. Is simple. I have chosen to not care. HA/LA is about as good as r8 3.33 for sins and i can kill a lot of 3.33 r8 sins. Just takes skill. Now, some things we can live without ie: accuracy on AA weapons (mag is already 100% and if they want to go aps they'll be str stated), but i think it's fine the way it is. If everyone had 5 aps -100% chan would be boring as fck to play. Just figure it out and get it done with whatever you do have. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Only thing i really think should be removed from r8 anymore is -25% requirement on weapon
jopaer/Mercenary