Total Members Voted: 104

Nerf some OP Classes+1

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
***ing lol'd

His retardness level is over limit , more cancerous than Erecho was , talking alone on his threads and role playing

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Jacck

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Thank you ll for making my Topic views 7000 and how did you know my Dragon sin name is ERECHO wtf ?

lmao Kids why don't you Faction Sig for Forum Warriors to here to fight me too   :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
U r delusional too LMFAO :normal-2: :normal-2: 
I see only 5.500 (cus i posted this one now)

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
i saw in some cases venos pet have more def than that veno her self its funny.
for some classes like psy we need kill venos pet and mystics pet to kill that char [its really good kill pets first] im main pwi people are doing it. 
but ion here when u try kill pets that pet has more def than abrams tank , sooo in mean while u get awesome crits like 25k and etc.. and u ll die before u relize
i don't say killing them[veno,mystic] without killing pets is impossible we can do it. but its soooooooo sooooooo much harder and its not normal[as we can see in main pwi] and that pet can stun u seal u etc. your chance for dying is increased by 40%.
i think if we decrease pets def we can enjoy game better.
ty. Elyar.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
it's funny how you make everyone think you the one who killed him first then say it wasn't you ... HAHAHAHAH
b.s i was there and i saw him getting ganked by 3-4 people while he had no buffs on walking around mate go 1v1 him then come post sht as if i screenshot your 0 HP bar then come post it on forum to make a joke .. please stick to the topic you stupid kids i see even the ones who Voted to nerf can't even be arsed to fight the nerd on here cuz yeah best forum warriors but why don't you all come at me at once IRL  yeah fight me IRL u have no clue about this game yet ya all talk sht but be happy Agatio will nerf everything basically the Whole DEF sets so scripters be useless and cry in sz just loike the old times also the veno's pets / mystic / genie spark / seeker DEF
oh i see you mad cuz he killed inTake so now you made a fake story GG kid way to go you learn fast now

Bullshit .... Actually some stupid GM (idk who ) edited my Profile and added Tome as my Character ( LMao) i wish that WR was me
Read this bs, you are fking retarded, a GM edited your profile? You are stupid as fk, ill give you the gun, shoot yourself. Stop talking big,I asked for 1v1 you refused. So what fake story, if you read my comments you can see that i said i didnt kill you since you didnt wanna 1v1. You're the one making up fake stories, that bm is yours,incuding InTake, Burdette, zFlashx, when i pmed you in game you literally ignored me and now look at you jumping. Why isnt this thread closed? Agatio won't nerf a thing atm
Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:14 am by Demonaa

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
yeah fight me IRL