19 (16.4%)
Yea Nerf Mystics
15 (12.9%)
No don't nerf them we are scared scripters
34 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Nerf some OP Classes+1

Jacck

what's with seeker ( DEF camping ) Pdefff ?  some nerf would be great cause sin 3 spark a seeker for 800 critc is just so funny -not-

seeker has good attack and good DEF but thats even more that Barbs DEF ( which was nerfed)

also Psy class why no one play it ?? with DEF gears it's so OP and most likely never dies to aps  / Psy Stun/soul of stun need to be nerfed sooo long ass stun wtf

i would like to point out that WR need a Boost and maybe add -Int on R8 Chest/leggnis

spark ( genie skill ) could be nerfed a little as they nerfed Armageddon for no Reason it couldn't 1 hit anything anyways even with zerk critc

Script ? Cancer ? hell yea

EAs OP everyone play EA like pinoys for ez kill ? right with the current DEF items you Might need to remove Leap Left and Leap Right

EP NEED NERF WHAT THE HELL NERF SoG and sleep duration its annoying that EP can kill you locked for more than 1 hour till you die if someone knows how to play a DD Cleric he can wreck any class but everyone play EP as support and not experienced enough in pvp / also SoG can't be faithed and even if you faith before you get SoG you will still be sealed

Veno ? ?  a Nightmare even if you don't know how to play it - FOR GOD SAE NERF VENO PETS SO TANKY if they spam heal u can never kill then and faq the 0Pdeff Stupid Debuff make a stupid pet 2 hits you fix this please veno already have op dmg also stupid pets 2 Hit anyone and so tanky wtf is this with all the purge and debuff and untistuns and the ugly skill that can make your Chi 0 ? ? also scripting veno takes 1k dmg in fox form and never die

MYSTIC ?? maybe this Class need a little Nerf OP Dmg and can Lock you for ages+ sleep(so long)

i personally think removing Script OR   RDT stats would balance many things and people would actually download the game again after they uninstalled

(Updated) 1/6/2016
Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 01:03 am by Jacck

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
+1 to seeker def level nerf.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1 for seeker's pdef too, veno's pets, mystics AS. boost bms dmg so i can actually start buying pdef ornies l0l
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

PURGATORY

You should apply to the development department,

Genie spark was already nerfed just a while ago, funny thing is you did not know that, absorb soul cannot be nerfed as it is completely based on ignoring foes' stats so that is not within the hands of Agatio, veno is fine ( :police:), seeker needs a tiny nerf too dominant on 1v1s with current meta, most of people use psy for DT/Mass pk (add lvl11 souls thnx)
Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:15 pm by Damaged

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Jacck

+1 for seeker's pdef too, veno's pets, mystics AS. boost bms dmg so i can actually start buying pdef ornies l0l
i agree the pets is stupidly OP veno can actually let the pet do all the work with 0 Pdeff a pet can kill Vit barb in seconds 

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
what's with seeker ( DEF camping ) Pdefff ?  some nerf would be great cause sin 3 spark a seeker for 800 critc is just so funny -not-

seeker has good attack and good DEF but thats even more that Barbs DEF ( which was nerfed)

also Psy class why no one play it ?? with DEF gears it's so OP and most likely never dies to aps

i would like to point out that WR need a Boost and maybe add -Int on R8 Chest/leggnis

spark ( genie skill ) could be nerfed a little as they nerfed Armageddon for no Reason it couldn't 1 hit anything anyways even with zerk critc

EAs OP everyone play EA like pinoys for ez kill ? right with the current DEF items you Might need to remove Leap Left and Leap Right

Veno ? ?  a Nightmare even if you don't know how to play it - FOR GOD SAE NERF VENO PETS SO TANKY if they spam heal u can never kill then and faq the 0Pdeff Stupid Debuff make a stupid pet 2 hits you fix this please veno already have op dmg also stupid pets 2 Hit anyone and so tanky wtf is this with all the purge and debuff and untistuns and the ugly skill that can make your Chi 0 ? ? also scripting veno takes 1k dmg in fox form and never die

MYSTIC ?? maybe this Class need a little Nerf OP Dmg and can Lock you for ages+ sleep(so long)

i personally think removing Script OR   RDT stats would balance many things and people would actually download the game again after they uninstalled

(Updated)
you are clueless its been over 1 years same shet topic,  every class are advantage with gear swap, devoloper can't stop macro from keyboard lol, get good before make thread
Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:58 pm by Clones

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
do whatever u want ,just dont touch veno pet :rolleyes:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Seeker needs nerf . Even though lowering 0 def proc to 10% wouldn't bother me. Just dont touch veno pets.

Jacck

what the hell Venos just Camp DEF and relay on 0 pDeff and make the pet do the job and the stupid pets with all the buffs they get they never die and take 600 dmg

PURGATORY

what the hell Venos just Camp DEF and relay on 0 pDeff and make the pet do the job and the stupid pets with all the buffs they get they never die and take 600 dmg
Pet's skillbar is limited to 4 skills only (excluding mood) which makes what you stated incorrect in all the possible ways, either way your lack of knowledge is hilarious 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Pet's skillbar is limited to 4 skills only (excluding mood) which makes what you stated incorrect in all the possible ways, either way your lack of knowledge is hilarious
pets are not supposed to be that tanky.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

also Psy class why no one play it ?? with DEF gears it's so OP and most likely never dies to aps

EAs OP everyone play EA like pinoys for ez kill ? right with the current DEF items you Might need to remove Leap Left and Leap Right *

(Updated)
ROFL? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

i agree the pets is stupidly OP veno can actually let the pet do all the work with 0 Pdeff a pet can kill Vit barb in seconds
............rofl
Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:53 am by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
You people act like veno pets tank and 2 shot at the same time, jesus christ, pets were already nerfed once, calm down...

PURGATORY

pets are not supposed to be that tanky.
Show me the pet that takes 600dmg, at the same time can solo a full vit barb with 0pdef and deals significant damage on the foe, stuns and wins territory war alone