Epic Perfect World

email account recovery

Offline agajay143

How can I recover my email in my account do you any file their? Ori need to fill in any application for you to know that I'm the real owner? I need response asap ty.

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra
  • Characters: Zoey, Blue
  • Faction: Xpendable
Please post on Helpdesk and GMs can recover it for you.
"Then I see him running madly through fields, the realisation of just what price he has unwittingly paid hanging like a tragedy mask from his face. He falls to his knees before the town he called home-- now a dark circus of screams. Hers is among them, but he can do nothing to stop it.

What a weak, despicable man he is. But I am not he. I am Reaver. And I will sleep much better after this chalice of wine."

Offline agajay143

Its like I've been playing since 2013 and stop due to studies and now I forget my email. So I wanna recover it for some issues 

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra
  • Characters: Zoey, Blue
  • Faction: Xpendable
Its like I've been playing since 2013 and stop due to studies and now I forget my email. So I wanna recover it for some issues
Yeah, please post a thread on this link: epicpw.com/helpdesk
"Then I see him running madly through fields, the realisation of just what price he has unwittingly paid hanging like a tragedy mask from his face. He falls to his knees before the town he called home-- now a dark circus of screams. Hers is among them, but he can do nothing to stop it.

What a weak, despicable man he is. But I am not he. I am Reaver. And I will sleep much better after this chalice of wine."