Epic Perfect World

Small improvement for Drake Bash

Offline Warrior

Since Drake Bash is one of the most important WR's skill and on official PW it is even a paralyze, can u at least make it unable to miss? (like flame tsunami or smack, never misses), it can already be avoided easly with fortify, so at least make it unable to miss, this doesnt will make Drake Bash OP as Dragon Rising, but it will just slighty improve Drake Bash. 

Offline blackdontcrak

• 18yo gay serbian boy
  • put some respek on my name

Online Aleх

• Moderated
  • You think you can put off death? If you kill someone, someone else will kill you...
  • Characters: ColIapse•Evolve
  • Faction: Artifex
lel no

Offline Ruby Rose

• Best -99 instant cast WR
  • I can see if you're fail or not just by looking at your UI
  • Characters: Ruby__Rose , MizoreYuki

Offline Warrior

Rofl i forgot to add: +1/-1 explain why...  and b4 u explain why, remember that it was nerfed alot, from a para to a normal stun skill.
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 07:42 am by Warrior

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
All this non-miss skills will make evasion useless for high-dex classes.

Offline blackdontcrak

• 18yo gay serbian boy
Rofl i forgot to add: +1/-1 explain why...  and b4 u explain why, remember that it was nerfed alot, from a para to a normal stun skill.
because you already got a 0% chance to miss stun? as an EA i got a 15 sec cd stun with 90% chance that fails to proc 3/5 times (being generous), why the *** would you get 2 100% stuns then, and you wondered why i called you retarded and said no when u asked to join guild, threads like these give me aids

Online Damage

My team winnered everything everywhere everytime

Online Seby

• Support Member
  • M♥
  • Characters: Chaos Veracity
Posting for notifications
Signature by Royal
Helpdesk         GameGuides             Rules             UserPanel

Offline Warrior

because you already got a 0% chance to miss stun? as an EA i got a 15 sec cd stun with 90% chance that fails to proc 3/5 times (being generous), why the *** would you get 2 100% stuns then, and you wondered why i called you retarded and said no when u asked to join guild, threads like these give me aids
...Drake Bash wants 1 spark to use, ur stun skill gives u 15 chi, and EA does alot better dmg than WR vs any class, and LOL flame tsunami is not alwys available.. it has 2min cd, and u can use it only when ur HPs are under 75%, + it is not a 100% stun skill u noob, it has 10% chances to fail the stun.

tbh u confused me for some1 else lol, cuz i never asked to join ur guild since i'm inactive ...

• ファック・オフ
...Drake Bash wants 1 spark to use, ur stun skill gives u 15 chi, and EA does alot better dmg than WR vs any class, and LOL flame tsunami is not alwys available.. it has 2min cd, and u can use it only when ur HPs are under 75%, + it is not a 100% stun skill u noob, it has 10% chances to fail the stun.

tbh u confused me for some1 else lol, cuz i never asked to join ur guild since i'm inactive ...
then why the *** u ask for improvement if you're "inactive"? not like ppl going to +1 it anyways

Inactive.

Offline blackdontcrak

• 18yo gay serbian boy

can't tell difference between you and Tome since you're both equally delusional asking boost for a class that nobody complained of until losers started playing it and once faced with difficulties blame the skills and "other classes" and "boost me i sux big time help me play this"

Offline Warrior

then why the *** u ask for improvement if you're "inactive"?
:-\ Why would you care about this?   I log on sometime still... and a day i could play more

herbiedearth

Offline Maxime

• The Unrivaled
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless

avy and sig made by Stroopwafel

Youtube