U can tank up to 5spark hits as it is atm without using anything

Yeahhhhhhh...... :)) i actually loled

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
1vs1 ibobjr on your nimy and let me know your opinion after that.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
6% rmdt top, wrist
18% elem res pants
2x mag res boot
3x def + rmdt/mag res weap
2def + rmdt ornaments
106 atk lvls mage hits 38k critic
So worst case if all critic u get killed in 3hits 
?
Without is 18k dmg
2hits to tick
3-4 to kill
If u r gonna use offensive setup dont expect to take low dmg
As for genie spark, thats why there is soul of fire 
Funny af tho
Wbs complain of mag def
I see iBobJr or such so tanky that arcanes get bored vs him
He must be hacking i guess lmao
For wbs and any class kinda : try to get a maxed set and try then complain
There is no reason to boost a class just coz u play with a bad setup
Boost psy coz i use full ct
c:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
6% rmdt top, wrist
18% elem res pants
2x mag res boot
3x def + rmdt/mag res weap
2def + rmdt ornaments
106 atk lvls mage hits 38k critic
So worst case if all critic u get killed in 3hits
?
Without is 18k dmg
2hits to tick
3-4 to kill
If u r gonna use offensive setup dont expect to take low dmg
As for genie spark, thats why there is soul of fire
Funny af tho
Wbs complain of mag def
I see iBobJr or such so tanky that arcanes get bored vs him
He must be hacking i guess lmao
For wbs and any class kinda : try to get a maxed set and try then complain
There is no reason to boost a class just coz u play with a bad setup
Boost psy coz i use full ct
c:

You guys always listing op def gears. Yes supposing that you are fighting a barb in full defensive gears, one with some of the best gears ingame from what u are listing ofc he wont get down that fast. But his damage will suck unless he scripts.
For myself, who got really good def gears, a good geared wizard with attack weap will have no problem hieroing me with pyro and phoenix, maybe not even crits needed.
Then again its not all about 1v1...go mass pk on a barb. As soon as you get sparked on you either insta AD or you are down in 1sec. Your defense means nothing there, something that used to be different with magic ring etc.
Keep in mind 90% of barbs on server dont have those def gears you are listing and will be easy kill with spark.
Im not saying wb def is too low and needs a boost. But for sure a barb will usually not be tanking 5 spark hits lmao.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Yasdfaefae

Hi. 1vs1 a good barb on your mage, I suggest ibobjr from your own faction.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
You guys always listing op def gears. Yes supposing that you are fighting a barb in full defensive gears, one with some of the best gears ingame from what u are listing ofc he wont get down that fast. But his damage will suck unless he scripts.
For myself, who got really good def gears, a good geared wizard with attack weap will have no problem hieroing me with pyro and phoenix, maybe not even crits needed.
Then again its not all about 1v1...go mass pk on a barb. As soon as you get sparked on you either insta AD or you are down in 1sec. Your defense means nothing there, something that used to be different with magic ring etc.
Keep in mind 90% of barbs on server dont have those def gears you are listing and will be easy kill with spark.
Im not saying wb def is too low and needs a boost. But for sure a barb will usually not be tanking 5 spark hits lmao.
When archers, mystics w/e are mentioned people automatically assume they have x3 rpd on every possible piece. Is it wrong to assume that for Wbs?
DPH WB (who uses full def gears except gof weapon) can 1 shot full defense LA, bypass @ half on most AA.

Also wb couldn't tank spark, now they can tank the full spark rotation if nothing crits rofl.
Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:48 pm by ConZenT
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
These are people who still believe that Archers are the "worst class" on EPW, Colorblind.

It's a pointless argument 

lmao

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Wb has no reason to complain atm of def
U can tank up to 5spark hits as it is atm without using anything
Add cornered solid invoke SOF (oh sht that exists) and u r fine
Only LA classes still take alot of dmg from spark lmao
As for the boost
Wb needs no boost dmg wise as it stands now so the sword implemented -1
A way would be to restrict sword from wb

Pretty much this the WBs that are still crying about their def or w/e just don't know how to deal with other classes can't have DMG and DEF bruh getting good gears now is a joke i already seen LA classes running around with 3x int top and 3x ele leggings HA classes with 6% rmd sets,restrict sword for WRs or don't add it at all can get 145 pike with sf and switch to gof sword.
+1 for GoF pike

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
These are people who still believe that Archers are the "worst class" on EPW, Colorblind. It's a pointless argument lmao
I have a suspicion deep in my soul, that you truly are donald trump IRL.

Oh shit, facts and logic.
"YOU FILTHY TERRORIST EA SUPPORTING SCUM"
"There that oughta' stall them"

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
"YOU FILTHY TERRORIST EA SUPPORTING SCUM"
WHAT!? Whose a terrorist EA supporter?? Could it be....EASIS???

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Pretty much this the WBs that are still crying about their def or w/e just don't know how to deal with other classes can't have DMG and DEF bruh getting good gears now is a joke i already seen LA classes running around with 3x int top and 3x ele leggings HA classes with 6% rmd sets,restrict sword for WRs or don't add it at all can get 145 pike with sf and switch to gof sword.
+1 for GoF pike
Cringeworthy

Literally all classes are bias in this game, but the ones that cry the most about the injustice of PW is hilarious. Archers and BM's, slowly but surely are seeming to become the minorities of EPW- that'll play the blame and cry game to get whatever they want.

"WE WERE BAD 200 YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU OWE US THESE BOOSTS".. What? Scripting WR's are some of the tankiest players in game, and a perfectly geared-scripting EA (Plenty of them now) are nowhere near "squishy", not to mention the ridiculous amounts of damage that they can deal at -99 channeling.

You have some of the best, most well-rounded classes in the ENTIRE game still crying and complaining that they don't have this and that when they are completely fine- ffs

Some of the best WR's in game agree that WR doesn't need any significant boost and can 1v1 fine, unless you're using a sin geared like AiZoX and Chaos as a comparison, which isn't a comparison at all- This is just Absolutely atrocious.

This is single handedly why this server is going downhill and exactly why people want to play elsewhere, morons that will abuse this system of Agatio listening to all of the complaining players (that aren't domgrath) about a bunch of useless crap that will in turn only boost themselves when it's not needed.

I lost faith the moment Agatio said that "EA's don't need -10 channeling blessing anymore, but I won't remove them anyway". What in the world is this?

If these edits were implemented with the exception for some classes, that would be a complete and utter joke. No class is "bad" anymore on EPW, and all of this barbarian-bias is toxic. You have WR's that have more stuns than any class in the game, can tank an army, and can dish out extreme amounts of damage in a 1v1 if they aren't completely trash. Obviously there are class advantages, that's how this ridiculously old and flawed game is designed, but you can't really use that as a just comparison.

It's a really sad reality we've come to. Feel free to flame me, you know I'm right anyways you damn hypocrites.

And another thing that REALLY bugs me is the RIDICULOUS mentality and double standard that you forum goers have.

I remember not long ago when we were deciding to restrict MDEF rings from EA's or not, when the EA's started to bitch and say to everyone.. "You can't judge a class based on 5-6 of the BEST GEARED, BEST EA'S on the ENTIRE SERVER.. That's not FAIR"

The same argument came up when we were talking about the CHANNELING BLESSINGS. "You can't judge the ENTIRE class based on a FEW of the BEST GEARED EAS ON THE GAME..."

... Now what about barbs?

I can only list ..10 ? DECENT barbs left on this entire server, barb's that have the BEST GEAR, win the MOST, and ARE ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING in PK?

How are you going to complain and cry and judge a class based on 10 or so players that have to deal with constant nerfs, constant fails on our only stun skill, and have to deal with constant harassment on the forums just for being a barbarian main.. When you are using the same exact counter-arguments in your posts that boost YOUR class?

That's a double standard if I've ever seen one, and quite frankly, again, you're all hypocrites. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict

Hello, I'm josh and this is my euphoric selfie. I'm here to save EPW from class injustice and the  misogynistic genie spark. Here is my 900000 word essay.

Tl;dr

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I lost faith the moment Agatio said that "EA's don't need -10 channeling blessing anymore, but I won't remove them anyway". What in the world is this?
I lost faith a long time ago.  :police:

kitty stew

Dang dom crying about spark even to this day. It's like he has spark PTSD
he even got what he wanted (huge spark nerf) and is still crying about being ignored because Agatio won't listen to him on everything

***ing babies :))

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Cringeworthy

Literally all classes are bias in this game, but the ones that cry the most about the injustice of PW is hilarious. Archers and BM's, slowly but surely are seeming to become the minorities of EPW- that'll play the blame and cry game to get whatever they want.

"WE WERE BAD 200 YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU OWE US THESE BOOSTS".. What? Scripting WR's are some of the tankiest players in game, and a perfectly geared-scripting EA (Plenty of them now) are nowhere near "squishy", not to mention the ridiculous amounts of damage that they can deal at -99 channeling.

You have some of the best, most well-rounded classes in the ENTIRE game still crying and complaining that they don't have this and that when they are completely fine- ffs

Some of the best WR's in game agree that WR doesn't need any significant boost and can 1v1 fine, unless you're using a sin geared like AiZoX and Chaos as a comparison, which isn't a comparison at all- This is just Absolutely atrocious.

This is single handedly why this server is going downhill and exactly why people want to play elsewhere, morons that will abuse this system of Agatio listening to all of the complaining players (that aren't domgrath) about a bunch of useless crap that will in turn only boost themselves when it's not needed.

If these edits were implemented with the exception for some classes, that would be a complete and utter joke. No class is "bad" anymore on EPW, and all of this barbarian-bias is toxic. You have WR's that have more stuns than any class in the game, can tank an army, and can dish out extreme amounts of damage in a 1v1 if they aren't completely trash. Obviously there are class advantages, that's how this ridiculously old and flawed game is designed, but you can't really use that as a just comparison.

It's a really sad reality we've come to. Feel free to flame me, you know I'm right anyways you damn hypocrites.

And another thing that REALLY bugs me is the RIDICULOUS mentality and double standard that you forum goers have.

I remember not long ago when we were deciding to restrict MDEF rings from EA's or not, when the EA's started to bitch and say to everyone.. "You can't judge a class based on 5-6 of the BEST GEARED, BEST EA'S on the ENTIRE SERVER.. That's not FAIR"

The same argument came up when we were talking about the CHANNELING BLESSINGS. "You can't judge the ENTIRE class based on a FEW of the BEST GEARED EAS ON THE GAME..."

... Now what about barbs?

I can only list ..10 ? DECENT barbs left on this entire server, barb's that have the BEST GEAR, win the MOST, and ARE ACTUALLY WORTH SOMETHING in PK?

How are you going to complain and cry and judge a class based on 10 or so players that have to deal with constant nerfs, constant fails on our only stun skill, and have to deal with constant harassment on the forums just for being a barbarian main.. When you are using the same exact counter-arguments in your posts that boost YOUR class?

That's a double standard if I've ever seen one, and quite frankly, again, you're all hypocrites.
Balance achieved at end game
Stop posting pages and perhaps get a specific set
WB is more than fine atm

The point is to have it balanced as end game
If u balance game for sht gears of course end game gonna be a nightmare
Why did sins get nerfed? Coz a random 3.33 armor with ds neck and belt once 3spark occult someone? No, coz some had a specific build whichmade them extremely hard to kill/handle with
Now they got balanced more or less(balanced in end-game)
Wb is balanced in end game and not rlly 
They are tanky as fck in an end game defence camp set BUT thats how it should be
But they definitely dont need any boost anyhow

So yes, end game setup wb TAKES 5spark hits (seen , did) so that means is ok
Why ? 
Check Lock's setup
He is close , just needs 2def rmdt ornaments hehhee