Epic Perfect World

Minor WR/WB stuff.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nah, he said "no ea uses xbow anymore anyways"(Wrong btw) Which means EA still gets the buff.
He also suggested nerfing them so they use Darken instead of Square Formation. I'm not -1ing, idc if it gets nerfed. Was just trying to point it out.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
My care for this thread ends at "Don't give ea's higher square formation proc" Anything about WR/WB I don't care about. But ea's dont need any more buffs.

I don't see the appeal in APS square formation either though to be honest. Relying on a prayer to formation over a fortify, just seems unskilled and cancerous.

Tl:dr -1 ea buff, Idc about wr/wb buff.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
didnt read, but Savi is always right

+1

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
+1 if its restricted to warrior only. Wb doesn't need it when they can already kill any class using defense gear + gof weapon (kera prime example), ea doesn't need it either. Don't really see how warrior needs it either when they already have so many stuns but then again I never played warrior on 1.5 other than casual 20 mins once/twice a year, but +1 to warrior only, rest don't need it.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1 would be nice
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
+1 if its restricted to warrior only. Wb doesn't need it when they can already kill any class using defense gear + gof weapon (kera prime example), ea doesn't need it either. Don't really see how warrior needs it either when they already have so many stuns but then again I never played warrior on 1.5 other than casual 20 mins once/twice a year, but +1 to warrior only, rest don't need it.
i can actually script, but no one ever finds out, i always swap to atk str gear for 0.00000000001 then back to normal def gear so no one notices
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
i can actually script, but no one ever finds out, i always swap to atk str gear for 0.00000000001 then back to normal def gear so no one notices
You don't even have str gear lmfao, nor can you script efficiently enough to switch that fast without macro, also your ping is shitty.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
you are a complete moron 

remove spark : ^ )

hurr durr fair to crutch wb but not fair to crutch mg, hypocritical moron 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
you are a complete moron

remove spark : ^ )

hurr durr fair to crutch wb but not fair to crutch mg, hypocritical moron
Not like anyone needs spark for a moron that wastes faith, sutra, solidshield within the first 40 seconds.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
sorry for lame english, yes, I meant nerf ea xbows to Darken.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Not like anyone needs spark for a moron that wastes faith, sutra, solidshield within the first 40 seconds.
You literally cannot kill me without spark, that video I posted showed that cancer-man

Sux on EA (refused to 1v1 me infront of Rev last week and got laughed at).  After 1-0 destruction months ago, haven't seen you on EA since

→ Wont log on Zack's EA bc "skillbar" excuse
lmao
gitgud

WR is fine as is, return the Dragon Square Formation sword for a light boost of damage. Trying to restrict things because you're awful at every class that you can't macro-skill using russian bots & 1 shot with spark hurdur the cancer progressed to terminal

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
You literally cannot kill me without spark, that video I posted showed that cancer-man
Sux on EA (refused to 1v1 me infront of Rev) after 1-0 destruction months ago, haven't seen you on EA since
→ Wont log on Zack's EA bc "skillbar" excuse
lmao
gitgud
WR is fine as is, return the Dragon Square Formation sword for a light boost of damage.
We can 1v1 without spark, gift me 60 gold I'll change my ea to sage ^_^.
Btw why do you change scores so much, first it was 3-0, then it was 2-0, now it's 1-0.  If you're gonna lie at least be consistent about it rofl.

Repost the vid if you want, you died after spark wears out rofl.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Dang dom crying about spark even to this day. It's like he has spark PTSD.

Reminds me of this old video. LOL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wb has no reason to complain atm of def
U can tank up to 5spark hits as it is atm without using anything
Add cornered solid invoke SOF (oh sht that exists) and u r fine
Only LA classes still take alot of dmg from spark lmao
As for the boost
Wb needs no boost dmg wise as it stands now so the sword implemented -1
A way would be to restrict sword from wb
Oh and easy fix for ea thing
Leave xbow with square formation as it is and make darken cast more often then add it to long sword
EA would benefit of this just by using 145 xbow and that lowers dmg too much to be usefull
Ez