Epic Perfect World

heheh

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
hehe yeah the sad part is back when i was active there was no one who could make me be serious...i even gave handicaps in all my 1v1s, but no ones gona believe me like usual :p

honestly im pretty sure i was just too far ahead of the curb relative to everyone else because i treated this server as a sandbox and just did experiments with most of my time lol. all the people who were considered 'good' were basically people i gave pointers or taught combos..of course i left out the full information to separate the brainless monkeys from people with potential who could figure shit out on their own.

but naturally, mostly everyone considered themselves to be hot shit and refused to see the truth right infront of them lmao
ya thats why you couldnt even get top3 on this tournament

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1014.msg7689#msg7689
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1014.msg9104#msg9104

gz, youre the 3rd erecho (2nd is Tome)

scatterer3

Most of the people that typed down your name don't even know you... I personally never fought you, but apparently you were skilled to an extent that is surpassed by now even by the newbiest seekers. You are probably awaiting paragraphs of adoration or whatever for what you've done few years ago, but your skill level era is gone, if you'd log on right now you wouldn't be much, you can trash talk the past not the present and stop acting superior

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
baddies trash talkin  :police:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Most of the people that typed down your name don't even know you... I personally never fought you, but apparently you were skilled to an extent that is surpassed by now even by the newbiest seekers. You are probably awaiting paragraphs of adoration or whatever for what you've done few years ago, but your skill level era is gone, if you'd log on right now you wouldn't be much, you can trash talk the past not the present and stop acting superior
Sad but true. Nevertheless the old greats are still old greats. Sadly this guy cannot be called a great anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i can tell from what u said u werent good
jopaer/Mercenary