Epic Perfect World

The Dragon Glaive Wizard strikes again- Ducks vs Apo vs Tyrants

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Hey guys,

here is yesterdays mass pk against Tyrants and apo. Was nice pk, every1 had fun, no need to trashtalk :).
First video is POV of my friend and cleric Ayane, check her video out its nice to see both views ;).

Here is my POV from sage wizard- Nimy:

Enjoy

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
You will join the dark side eventually D< When you realize those 4k's could be 10k's. :'(

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Demon so much better man, but nice 1

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
You will join the dark side eventually D< When you realize those 4k's could be 10k's. :'(
Lemme try with attack weap in sage first lmao. Also my gear sucks you know it...will get better
Demon so much better man, but nice 1
Thx man, aint nobody got time for demon wiz dude

PURGATORY

Nice one! Watched only mg vid,

Damn those invisible peeps everywhere :police:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice one! Watched only mg vid,

Damn those invisible peeps everywhere :police:
Yeahh mapp lagg my pc cant keep up lmao. Jumped into crowd of invisible enemies at some point QQ

PURGATORY

Yeahh mapp lagg my pc cant keep up lmao. Jumped into crowd of invisible enemies at some point QQ
Actually it happened to fairly most of us and server should've been restarted or so  :-X
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=34732.msg508772#msg508772

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Great job Flor & Maya.
One day I'll live in a timezone where I can attend the good stuff .-.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Had much more fun AAing than leading the new pt (mostly because I struggled finding out which targets were real and which were ghosts). You are still #1 pve barb tho.

On the side note, I hope both sides realize that we don't affect the outcome of the pk as much since we  usually focus the ones that are  pushing, we just make it last slightly longer

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Had much more fun AAing than leading the new pt (mostly because I struggled finding out which targets were real and which were ghosts). You are still #1 pve barb tho.

On the side note, I hope both sides realize that we don't affect the outcome of the pk as much since we  usually focus the ones that are  pushing, we just make it last slightly longer
stop trying to make excuse,you hate target everyone,evil ducktator  :(
OT. fun videos to watch,gj duckies aw

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Lemme try with attack weap in sage first lmao. Also my gear sucks you know it...will get betterThx man, aint nobody got time for demon wiz dude
My R8 atk weapon with sage + channel chocolate in mass PK is what convinced me to go demon tbh. I wanted that DMG all the time. So it would be a good idea to test xD

I actually have more channel in my R8 weapon with quaff than I did on sage with a dragon glaive as well. (-99 vs -92)

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Nice Videos, I enjoyed

Offline Esctasy

• Erinz was here
  • Characters: Mourel, Alps
  • Faction: Heaven
Hey guys,

here is yesterdays mass pk against Tyrants and apo. Was nice pk, every1 had fun, no need to trashtalk :).
First video is POV of my friend and cleric Ayane, check her video out its nice to see both views ;).

Here is my POV from sage wizard- Nimy:

Enjoy
Best intro ever

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
i carried again