Epic Perfect World

News for the Ladies

Offline yeahok

1- this is a pixel game, don't see the comparison to real life
2- nice, posting from a fake account
3 - how about you stop riding my d1ck, stupid retard, amirite?
Pretty sure you take it serious enough to compare it with rl.  :normal-2:
p.s try not to get upset over my comment, it's all a pixel game, right? ;) 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Pretty sure you take it serious enough to compare it with rl. :normal-2: p.s try not to get upset over my comment, it's all a pixel game, right? ;)

Yea bro, is that why you need to post on a fake account roflmaoE, keep hiding on a game man.
Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:43 pm by Swink

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Lemme know when Charlie Hunnam becomes available. Then I'll be interested. 

• : D
Pretty sure you take it serious enough to compare it with rl.  :normal-2:
p.s try not to get upset over my comment, it's all a pixel game, right? ;)
you're irrelevant, shut your *** 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Am I the only one who feels sorry for the poor guy?
It's not really a celebration lol, he thought the love was so real he didnt even set up a pre-nup now hes being dumped and taken to the bank for it. Paraded around, through shitters like, people magazine/ TMZ /social media for entertainment. 

This was his first attempt of a real relationship since his previous relationship of 14 years.

I only read the article and I dont know crap about depp aside from his movies and this article, but even just the article makes it look like a sad story... :-X

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Am I the only one who feels sorry for the poor guy?
It's not really a celebration lol, he thought the love was so real he didnt even set up a pre-nup now hes being dumped and taken to the bank for it. Paraded around, through shitters like, people magazine/ TMZ /social media for entertainment.

This was his first attempt of a real relationship since his previous relationship of 14 years.

I only read the article and I dont know crap about depp aside from his movies and this article, but even just the article makes it look like a sad story... :-X
Apparently he cheated on his wife though, with this young gold digger. I mean, yeah, he's a talented actor but he left his wife of 14 years and the mother of his children for young snatch and now he's getting the karma for it.  :(

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Apparently he cheated on his wife though, with this young gold digger. I mean, yeah, he's a talented actor but he left his wife of 14 years and the mother of his children for young snatch and now he's getting the karma for it. :(
Oh, that's what happened? Dang R.I.P

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Oh, that's what happened? Dang R.I.P
"Apparently". 
Not too sure if it's true or not but that's what most people think. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Am not into "i like this celebrity" bullshit but the only guy i found cool was Barney from HIMYM (Neil Patrick)
I never googled him because thats just creepie?
Then one day my cousin told me he was gay
I was left heart broken  :'(
Yes yess make fun of me for finding a gay guy cool i deserve it  :'( :'(  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:
But its all in the past now  :-X

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Am not into "i like this celebrity" bullshit but the only guy i found cool was Barney from HIMYM (Neil Patrick) I never googled him because thats just creepie? Then one day my cousin told me he was gay I was left heart broken :'( Yes yess make fun of me for finding a gay guy cool i deserve it :'( :'( :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: But its all in the past now :-X
He is cool, lol. What are you middle eastern?

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
He is cool, lol. What are you middle eastern?
Wow you calling me isis now?!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
insanity is already moist at this
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Am not into "i like this celebrity" bullshit
I'm not either, don't worry. But if I was able to, there's like two celebs I'd actually obsess over if the right opportunity came.

I also feel like I'm the only woman that isn't absolutely in love with Johnny Depp 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I'm not either, don't worry. But if I was able to, there's like two celebs I'd actually obsess over if the right opportunity came.

I also feel like I'm the only woman that isn't absolutely in love with Johnny Depp
Wait what ur not a dude?   ???