Epic Perfect World

Psy, Sage Or Demon?

Offline skeletum

I made a psy not too long ago for pvp (im so noob have never done pvp before, maybe like 1-3 times xD) And it's that time...sage or demon? I've heard good things about both, leaning towards sage though, and info would also be nice if you can spare some moments.. :)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
My psy's sage and she hits pretty hard, in my thoughts I'd go sage for the crit, dmg and such. =P

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline skeletum

Omg a reply! Lol, ty. Yeah i thought most would say that, so i bought sage books already lol. But I'm gonna def lvl him to 150 and get all his equip before i pk xD. I tried to sneak attack somebody...yeah not happening.

Offline skeletum

Atleast at lvl 120!  : :P

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
My psy's sage and she hits pretty hard, in my thoughts I'd go sage for the crit, dmg and such. =P

QQ Your OP ass.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Ikik :c
Lolly pop lolly pop :x
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I personally went demon for the sake of the nasty Critrate.
When a psy's demon landslide procs  :monkey-15:

Offline Slashyy

mains a full sage psy and has hit some nasty damage :P but u go sage anyways cos sage spark deals more damage than demon :D

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Why do these kind of threads keep popping up lol.. Just research the skills of both sides and see which you like better. *Ecatomb.net*
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
+1 Devinate   :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jynn

Why do these kind of threads keep popping up lol.. Just research the skills of both sides and see which you like better. *Ecatomb.net*

Why do these kind of replies pop up on these kind of threads?

Ecatomb is reliable, yes. But, some of the information on it doesn't apply to our server. For example, the soul skills. Because of the soul skills being unable to go above level 10, sage and demon psys are dead nuts even. (Sage's only real upperhand is the aoe puri, after souls considered.)

Dude asked a question about his class. Didn't ask to get a snide remark from you.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Why do these kind of replies pop up on these kind of threads?

Ecatomb is reliable, yes. But, some of the information on it doesn't apply to our server. For example, the soul skills. Because of the soul skills being unable to go above level 10, sage and demon psys are dead nuts even. (Sage's only real upperhand is the aoe puri, after souls considered.)

Dude asked a question about his class. Didn't ask to get a snide remark from you.
+10 luv the way u said it  :P
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine