Epic Perfect World

The Demons within NS

Jacck

in the darkest Dungeon of NightScream island Lurks demons in the shadows that swallow players yeah .. they are there ... there are UnKnown to most of you they only come out when all of you asleep they are bloodThirsty they come in groups just seeking the blood they won't listen to your hopeless scream and begging to stop yeah they are the Pinoy army they only come out pinoy Timezone they are strong and they gank in groups 
Bahahah seriously guys there is some funny pinoys @ Nightscream island that gank every living or moving thing there and they relay on orbs and sht even when they are 9 vs 1 but i just wanna know who are these 2 players .. ( seems the same person toon and he says he is Korian )
l_HakureN_l        (Mystic)
LeekWangSo (seeker) 
annoying abuser hackers just what i could say and they always there o.o bully farmers

Opulence

How are they hacking?
The point of NS is that it's a high-risk farming environment. If you think it's bad now then I suggest not going in there at 2x lol.
???

PURGATORY

How are they hacking?
The point of NS is that it's a high-risk farming environment. If you think it's bad now then I suggest not going in there at 2x lol.
???
H4x0rZ Kaid0

kitty stew

congrats on your first ns experience op

followed by first nerdrage at ns 

they grow up so fast  :tiger-14:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
NS was made like that so people can bully farmers, that's how I see it. Just accept that fact and find other ways to farm.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
How are they hacking?
The point of NS is that it's a high-risk farming environment. If you think it's bad now then I suggest not going in there at 2x lol.
???
Basically. If you don't want to get killed, don't farm in there. It's like getting mad that you got killed outside of sz when you ere whitename. 

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
this dude is getting killed by Mia lmao she's so sweet how could you dislike her D:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi, Um... my suggestion is. Get a alt..make it veno let it hover above you. When you see sweaty nerds grab orb...Purge.. Done. What's the problem? If that fails, then kill as many as you can before you die in that 9v1 and GG. Or lastly, just stay sz til you can get more random people in ns to rally against the common enemy! (whoever is camping people leaving safe zone at that time, that's been orbing you ;-; ) and keel them.  :police:

PURGATORY

get more random people in ns to rally against the common enemy! :police:
Unite! One for all all for one! Divide and conquer! 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Unite! One for all all for one! Divide and conquer!
Hello idol, any title? :3

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
don't do drugs lmaO 
Just farm elsewhere or kill them ,no need to make thread bc you got killed in a pk instance

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
all the retards are in ns , it is not only pinoys....  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL  :)) :))

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
best tactic, purge, troll them with fake nova, let them waiste genie and chi, run away , come back and kill or lure them out 1by1 , always works :normal-2:

Jacck

best tactic, purge, troll them with fake nova, let them waiste genie and chi, run away , come back and kill or lure them out 1by1 , always works :normal-2:
ahahahaha ANNIKAA SAYS THE PVE QUEEN HAHAHHAHA