Epic Perfect World

Vegan's can do Anything

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
Lmfao you ishtyupid

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi

LOOOOOOOOOOL dafuq

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
makes me think of this

makes me think of this

It kills me that people like this are made out to be the face of the pro-gun population.  :-X
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
It kills me that people like this are made out to be the face of the pro-gun population.  :-X

I'm pro-gun because I'm not some libtard cuck that believes european style gun laws removes crime

pro-tip: it doesn't. criminals still gonna have guns fam rofl

Offline Areashi

• Banned

I'm pro-gun because I'm not some libtard cuck that believes european style gun laws removes crime

yes and instead in your country we see columbine massacres every month or so.

I'm pro-gun ownership. What I meant was that idiots like this are what we constantly see all over the news labeled as "pro-gun activists".

It would be nice if more states could have stricter laws regulating the training required to own guns, though. Leaving a loaded weapon in the backseat with a child seems super legit smart.  :rolleyes: My pistol stays locked in the top of my closet, even though I've gone over the safety talk with my son numerous times.

But yes, criminals still gonna have guns. Sure, some of them obtain them through legal means now, but if you don't think they're just going to get them illegally if you take that away, anyway.. you're an idiot.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
But yes, criminals still gonna have guns. Sure, some of them obtain them through legal means now, but if you don't think they're just going to get them illegally if you take that away, anyway.. you're an idiot.
Slowly falling for you  :monkey-12:
Slowly falling for you  :monkey-12:
Better pick yourself up, then.

art hoarde

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Destroyed man LOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Destroyed man LOOL

O:-)

art hoarde