Epic Perfect World

Virtual Economy Crisis.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lately our ingame virtual economy is going nuts,items sold Op'd (over priced) over players even for fixed items.i've never seen such enormous raise in price over the last 3 years here.. I remember a time when Nirvana bow with SB x3ints cost only 2-2.5k to the max but the chances of getting it was more back then..thats a different case now over time and updates.. What i had observed is that The players are now in the influence of placing "c/o" (Care of) even for fixed items and little things and its ruining the games value.. Well,ok if the ornaments,assessories are rare and op-d (over powerd) never the less it could be accepted for auctioned on demand accordingly from a fair price. And we all know pdef cost a little less than mdef ornaments..depends on the stats as maxed.the pioneers of the game can't be fooled my dear new players.. We all know that ATK and DEF lvl stats cost more than any other stats but does that mean it has to be over priced beyond a players saving? I saw someone sell might ring of x4 ATKs 656k c/o is that even genuine to start an auction? Like,this one time,i dont remember the name but was selling Mdef Dragon belt for 8k fixed,i tried to convinced him but he was too headstrong about like a boss.. And I.D stone selling for 8-10k with c/o.da fuq this guys are insane.ofcourse the price of an ID stone differs to the real economic value of the player from where he/she is from but it still comes to 3.5k-6k max only.the highest auctioned item in game was and is still a 'GG' 'Gold Genie' Remember GMs don't stake in ECs in our bank,we farm and work hard and luck too falls upon us.. I post this for the people who greeds for ECs and ruins the virtual economy of the game.concerned players i hope this helped for the bettermen and the value of the game we love.please for the sake of the game.tysm..
Since i believe no1 has read ur post
Spirit blackhole 3x int 145 always costed alot (at started some paid warsoul weaps for them)
Gg is good game
C/o is current offer
ID stones are 8k now because point shop has been changed and 20points (equivalent of 2id stones) =600 dama aka 15k ec( if 25 ec each)
U r clueless yet u r exagerating in order to make it seem a huge issue
Market gets fixed slowly 
Agatio stated he lowers st cost of wwi/cog at npc
1 bh + wandering will gve 2 wwi
4 toons
10 days u get ur belt 
Price will go down, slowly
thats why is free market and not communism
If u want set price u'd also need all sht to be set and nothing luck based

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
c/o stands for current offer not care of, 145 sb bow was never 2,5k , the prices are high just because the ec pool is high since damas circulation is lower , it will fix once there's enough supply to satisfy the demand, ID stone / points are luxury items that you are not forced/  needed to have obtained with real life money, if you don't like it don't buy

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Sorry this is completely off-topic, but I saw this mentioned on another thread earlier (though I can't find it now) and now I'm seeing it again on this thread...what's the "wandering" quest?

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Angelica

Sorry this is completely off-topic, but I saw this mentioned on another thread earlier (though I can't find it now) and now I'm seeing it again on this thread...what's the "wandering" quest?

Guessing the Wondrous Spring quest is meant, the daily with a 30 ST/15 EC reward.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Guessing the Wondrous Spring quest is meant, the daily with a 30 ST/15 EC reward.
30 st 30ec

Angelica

30 st 30ec

Quest description always noob..

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ahhh tyvm for that, I found the quest and have done it for the first time =p Now carry on with the proper discussion of this thread xD

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline markovi

The problem we are facing is simply that players are quitting the game. If a person with good gear decides to stop playing, then the belts etc. that that person has are lost. As a result, there are now less of each orna in the game meaning that supply has decreased. However, the people that are still playing this game continue to farm and accumulate ec and so eventually they wish to get an upgrade in gear, increasing demand. Therefore there are more people trying to buy the same few ornas out there and so the people who have these ornas with desirable stats are able to sell them at a higher price because people are willing to pay it.... This never used to be a problem because new players were joining the game to replace those that left. However, not many people will be joining this server anymore.  It's all just basic supply and demand.

Conclusion- Items are only going to increase in price over time and there is nothing that anyone (even the almighty GMs) can do to fix it. 

kitty stew

The problem we are facing is simply that players are quitting the game. If a person with good gear decides to stop playing, then the belts etc. that that person has are lost. As a result, there are now less of each orna in the game meaning that supply has decreased. However, the people that are still playing this game continue to farm and accumulate ec and so eventually they wish to get an upgrade in gear, increasing demand. Therefore there are more people trying to buy the same few ornas out there and so the people who have these ornas with desirable stats are able to sell them at a higher price because people are willing to pay it.... This never used to be a problem because new players were joining the game to replace those that left. However, not many people will be joining this server anymore. It's all just basic supply and demand. Conclusion- Items are only going to increase in price over time and there is nothing that anyone (even the almighty GMs) can do to fix it.

agreed with this and Kiddo's post 

people quitting aids in decreasing supply 

market is saturated with ec 

high demand for specific gear 

means price will spike 

Agatio did make some change to increase ornas on the market but I think he needs to take it a step further and reduce belt and neck engrave cost in ST 

with more decent ornas on market supply will correct itself and demand will drop reducing the price 

additionally I recommend some strong ec sinks for things in demand like fash wep mounts flyers etc that don't affect gear directly 

Offline DeadForceX

• Characters: Elegy

Offline Pierre

• Pierre
  • Characters: MonkeyDluffy
  • Faction: N/A
Since i believe no1 has read ur post
Spirit blackhole 3x int 145 always costed alot (at started some paid warsoul weaps for them)
Gg is good game
C/o is current offer
ID stones are 8k now because point shop has been changed and 20points (equivalent of 2id stones) =600 dama aka 15k ec( if 25 ec each)
U r clueless yet u r exagerating in order to make it seem a huge issue
Market gets fixed slowly
Agatio stated he lowers st cost of wwi/cog at npc
1 bh + wandering will gve 2 wwi
4 toons
10 days u get ur belt
Price will go down, slowly
thats why is free market and not communism
If u want set price u'd also need all sht to be set and nothing luck based
Wandering?
Game is hard

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
 :rolleyes: I like how the thread is named Virtual Economy Crisis like this is some real life shit  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Things happen. Prices go up. Especially when there is so much EC going around.

Also, just say overpriced or overpowered.. Having two different yet similar terms for it is dumb :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Wandering?
There's a quest at harbinger of the spring or such npc (rlly big npc in big cities - ex near banker in lost) takes 5mins u get 30 ec 30st

Offline 💀PotatoMan💀

• Expert Beginner
  • I gib potato, for , I, am PotatoMan
  • Characters: SamaLeak
  • Faction: *insert faction*
There's a quest at harbinger of the spring or such npc (rlly big npc in big cities - ex near banker in lost) takes 5mins u get 30 ec 30st
*30 ST and 15 EC

Ty Echo for Signature