Epic Perfect World

Fix BM R8

Jacck

i suggest to Fix BMs R8 and add -int  on chest and pants  so we can have 3.33 base like sins sins dmg still better anyways and WR dmg sucks also sins can get 4.00 base with full R8  ... WR with mixed dragon get 0 DEF lvl and 0 ATK lvl so i suggest to add -int chances to chest and pants/boots to get 3.33 or 4.00 base with full R8 also the 3x int on wrist chances is so rare i wasted 2k PE and loads of Dragonblood/dama and didn't get it
a custom claws with +40 ATK lvl instead +5 would fix that tho but still low def lvl but it doesn't matter
i suggest to fix the Broken Drake Bash skill because it always miss make it 100 % Chance please or give BMs Dragon Rising - barbs and veno got knockdown anyways >_> 
so yeah this is another Boot BM Topic but it's Reasonable everyone knows that BMs is the weakest underpowered class on game atm 
please +1 or -1 to each of my suggestion with the reason  - sick of scripts remove it -.-
Thx all - no nerds  ;) :-\

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol.....i stopped reading after add 40atk lv to claw instead of 5
Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:38 pm by Tony Hawks

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
i didnt even read after readin tony hawks comment

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
BM is a fixed class and doesnt need any boost.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
imo Agatio should just make a new set of armors without any def stats (maybe some useless stat to dont make it too easy), reduce the rpdt on vit tome to 2%, and improve S+ cards to make S cards for def useless, then BM dmg will be fine against every1  ;)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
No you can't be tanky and op dmg at the same time... 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
No you can't be tanky and op dmg at the same time...
yeah how about no, that sounds ***ing ridiculous 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i wonder HOW DRUNK you were when you had the idea to write that suggestion
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
imo Agatio should just make a new set of armors without any def stats (maybe some useless stat to dont make it too easy), reduce the rpdt on vit tome to 2%, and improve S+ cards to make S cards for def useless, then BM dmg will be fine against every1  ;)
make new set of armour with no def stat....what's to stop me from scripting that to r8 WITH def stats?

Offline Blazzy

• Beginner
  • Characters: Riddle
also the 3x int on wrist chances is so rare i wasted 2k PE and loads of Dragonblood/dama and didn't get it

only 2k? i play 3 yrs still no single 3x int wrist on any of my class (seek, sin, ea, barb, wr)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Chance of getting INT on WR's fists is like 0,16% could be 1,16% or so at least no need to add int on top and getting 3x int wrists is not hard i've got it like 4 times while trying for 3x rmd :normal-18:

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
make new set of armour with no def stat....what's to stop me from scripting that to r8 WITH def stats?
what lol? are u saying what will make u stop from scripting to r8? if its that, well.. Agatio could add as bonus set of the new armor, something like spirit +100 (spirit is good cuz no1 skill depends by the spirit if i'm right), only when u are wearing ALL the pieces of the armor  ;)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
another Boot BM Topic

Boot BM

Boot

:monkey-39: