Epic Perfect World

Another record?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good job on letting them win guys so I can have another tw before they disband. Couldn't make it this week sadly

Good job on letting them win guys so I can have another tw before they disband. Couldn't make it this week sadly
heard u driving in wheelchair 

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
Hm....this is weird Tyrants members are surprisingly calm about getting dicked in TW...if we had lost they would have definitely been celebrating and WCing about it for months, now they wanna pretend to be "mature" when i can smell the emotions a mile away

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hm....this is weird Tyrants members are surprisingly calm about getting dicked in TW...if we had lost they would have definitely been celebrating and WCing about it for months, now they wanna pretend to be "mature" when i can smell the emotions a mile away
let me translate that for them
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH LOOOOOOOOOOL FAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SMH ECKS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i feel like i'm dead

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
heard u driving in wheelchair
heard you're an unknown who I traumatized and now you don't even have balls to post on main account
Eh most of us don't care since we expect to win the next one

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Eh most of us don't care since we expect to win the next one

not like you will anyway, but good morale!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
heard you're an unknown who I traumatized and now you don't even have balls to post on main accountEh most of us don't care since we expect to win the next one
careful bro...we've seen what happens when Tyrants members predict the future lmfao

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Just blame the eps, as always  O:-)
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Stormā¤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

this was before TW, not making up excuses but I did one hell of a job with this much lag
http://prntscr.com/b7v3jc  http://prnt.sc/b7fwhx (ss before TW) you are not the only one ROFL

Offline NukeCola

Welp, I dun have the best of best comps to record videos...so I ll just drop a pic of me holding the line! :D