Epic Perfect World

Another record?

Offline Arashiwf

  • avatar
  • Moderated
  • [Protected from EPW Ban]
  • 4Head PogChamp EleGiggle Jebaited
  • Characters: Arashiwf, Areashi, RunUpOnPrimark, KarimsAPlatCuck
instead of 18 mins will Apollumi lose in 16 mins this time around?

Offline Stylosa

  • #GreatBritishGaming
  • #RankDoesn'tMatter
  • Characters: Hanzo Shimada
  • Faction: Shimada Clan Master

Offline Mentalista

  • avatar
  • Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants



Hello server, just to remember, tomorrow 05/23 we have a emotional emotionated TW, Tyrants vs Apollumi.
Place your bets now!!


My damage log collection NEW

Offline Jas

  • ♥B♥
  • #TeamMixime

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

  • Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Damn, media section will get spam after this TW.
No idea which one gonna win, but one is sure, it will be equal fight.

Offline Ruby Rose

  • Best -99 instant cast WR
  • I can see if you're fail or not just by looking at your UI
  • Characters: Ruby__Rose , MizoreYuki
I regret not doing this tw instead of AE vs ducks. AE vs ducks was a lot lamer than I was led to believe it was gonna be lol.

Cant wait to see the vids, though.
Ruby__Rose R8 ~ Demon Warrior
MizoreYuki ~ R8 Demon Mage

Offline FMP

  • House Tyrant #1
  • Destroyed Artifex in DT 9vs100 easily
  • Faction: Tyrants
This is an interesting issue. I do not think the war will last long. Maximum time allowance is 30 minutes. Tyrants to win 3 to 4 push. They will win convincingly as expected. The experience in TW will be a major pain for Apollumi (some of them does not even know how TW map look like is) as we all know Apollumi is a freshman guild although 60% of their players are old but the remaining 40% will only run around the map like a donkey. It will be a TW disaster for Apollumi. Kareem will attack them slowly but surely from all sides but mainly at B. Apollumi however will rush Tyrants Crystal but no support behind. :) This is exciting. My 1k teles is all ready to TT on wc. I do not care if muted.
Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:25 pm by u . u bro
Last time Tyrants GvG'd Artifex (made them disband)
proof of disbanding
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30930.msg438442#msg438442
Last DT 9 Tyrants vs 100 Artifex
mage v mage tournament
I wont be there so 17

Offline ⋆°🌹 𝔑𝔦𝔞 🌹⋆°

  • ♥ мιℓαи'ѕ ♥
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: иiα/cσσkiє
  • Faction: тyяαитѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єp
*throws popcorn*

can't wait myself,
although I'll say Tyrants for the win
♦♢ 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷  ♦♢
❈𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓲𝓼 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓘𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓶 ❈
♥ 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂'𝓼 ♥
♦♢ 𝓹.𝓼. - 𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝔂 𝓐𝓚𝓐 𝓟𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 ♦♢

Offline ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

  • :3
  • I think you think too much of me.
  • Characters: The Lulu of EPW
  • Faction: Tyrαɴтѕ
Ty Mai & Leonora & Erelim
I love seans cum
inactive a bit :/

Offline Aimbot Calvin

  • TSM Calvin
  • #lolpro?-Streameronly McCreeMain lol?WhatsAnAimbot? xdxP Hacker?
  • Characters: Swink
S> 2 atk 1% crit PDEF WS Belt 
Pm SwinksBank, I'm online now 

[5/17/2017 8:12:54 PM] Dexter (Swink): the MOST
[5/17/2017 8:12:57 PM] Dexter (Swink): bomb pussy
[5/17/2017 8:13:02 PM] ashy: LOOOOOL

Latest Vid

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

  • Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
This is an interesting issue. I do not think the war will last long. Maximum time allowance is 30 minutes. Tyrants to win 3 to 4 push. They will win convincingly as expected. The experience in TW will be a major pain for Apollumi (some of them does not even know how TW map look like is) as we all know Apollumi is a freshman guild although 60% of their players are old but the remaining 40% will only run around the map like a donkey. It will be a TW disaster for Apollumi. Kareem will attack them slowly but surely from all sides but mainly at B. Apollumi however will rush Tyrants Crystal but no support behind. :) This is exciting. My 1k teles is all ready to TT on wc. I do not care if muted.
:normal-2: Wanna be some pinoy named rasman from Artifex that talked loud but end up getting destroyed with one push.
Don't talk if can't reach gold as pve sin  :)

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

  • Retired due to Haxs
  • Dicks out for my man Harambe who is hiding in a private island with tupac
Well
if theres something i am 1000% sure of whos gonna win
itll be one of those 2 teams  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:


Zirkon

:normal-2: Wanna be some pinoy named rasman from Artifex that talked loud but end up getting destroyed with one push.
Don't talk if can't reach gold as pve sin  :)
Don't Forget 2-1 mang  :normal-25: And endless amount of DT losses ;P

What happened in TW
Someone update pls thanks