Epic Perfect World

WB needs 2 get boosted

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Super girl is the best TV series from both DC and Marvel  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Quicksilver is like the flash but in the marvel universe his father is the well known Magneto guy from x-men that even 3year olds know him
The flash is a nerd who works for the police and gets SupaPawers long story short
The flash is 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times faster than quick silver and i bet that number is short (someone did the math yes)
Quicksilver is just a snail but they made him look OP in that part of the movie
(Yes marvel makes better movies thts true but DC is way darker than Marvel)
A small feat by the flash is the same thing you see in this video but he did that with a city of 500k people
You can watch the death battle for more info  :-X
Avengers + X-men = Marvel
Justice League = DC Universe  :rolleyes: even kids know this kera come on step it up
OH OH OH OH,  yeyeyeyeye now i got it right. i was just confused.. i only knew the DC heroes. i had no idea about the marvel heroes 
Super girl is the best TV series from both DC and Marvel  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
quicksilver is a fgt 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
So i'm the only one who thinks supergirl is an awful show? She has supermans powers and could literally punch explode the world, but she acts like a helpless human 90% of the time. Even when her friends are in danger. uwutm8

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
So i'm the only one who thinks supergirl is an awful show? She has supermans powers and could literally punch explode the world, but she acts like a helpless human 90% of the time. Even when her friends are in danger. uwutm8
No supergirl IS a terriBAD show its like some kind of teenage girly shit like victorious but with superpowers
ofc they made it lame tho. The supergirl you see in the show is still training like the flash who cant even pass zoom (lmao whut a joke )
she isnt a planet buster yet ATM shes like superman in Smallville (if you did watch that show) they all weak atm but even at the last episode i doubt they would get as OP as in the comics Flash became the god of death and can literally run between mutiverses and supergirl can destroy an entire solar system ezpz. But every movie/tv shows all the heroes and villans are weak as hell NOTHING compared to the comics or animated series. Hope dis halps yu